+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Can I ask you something!
if I got everything correct....to apply for EEBC international graduate, you first created your federal profile and then profile with BC PNP. Your PNP application was selected under bc tech pilot as NOC filtered the conditions for bc tech pilot, right? And once you got your PNP approved, you updated your federal profile or did it get automatically updated?

please advise if I am wrong anywhere!
i got bc pn tech pilot nominated and got 600 point also recieved an ITA this week. I have one question for you...
- Do you have a specific document checklist?
- What are the documents required for dependent spouse? under BC PNP Tech pilot.

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi,
is it possible for you to share, what did they ask ?
i got bc pn tech pilot nominated and got 600 point also received an ITA this week. I have one question for you...
- What are the documents required for dependent spouse? under BC PNP Tech pilot.

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
I got nominated today and received 600 pts
Draw 3 march
Applied 17 march
Status changed to In process 18 march.
5 to and fro mail exchanges
Even received notice procedural fairness
Finally nominated 12 march 2020
Most important I am an outland candidate (applied from india)
i got bc pn tech pilot nominated and got 600 point also recieved an ITA this week. I have one question for you...

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I have the same case. i got bc pn tech pilot nominated and got 600 point also recieved an ITA this week. I have one question for you...
You dont need any documents for your spouse at this stage.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.pdf.aspx

Check out the checklist page

Reactions: sudhiragni

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How long will it take for the nomination?
Application submitted: 5th January
Noc : 2173
SI outlander

theBeard

Feb 26, 2021
How long should I wait to make my profile for IRCC EE. I just got my post grad work permit and started working full time NOC A. I also have 16 months of full time co-op experience in NOC A

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
Guys, how long it take (and what stage? received nominee and applied it to Express Entry PR, or earlier) to receive a support letter which we need apply for Work Permit (and wait processing time for our country)?

aruns1494

Aug 20, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2021
AOR Received.
05-10-2021
LANDED..........
03-05-2021
Hi All.. Is the processing time any faster when applied through EEBC - Skilled Worker Tech Pilot (2173 - Software Engineer)? I received my ITA on July 14 and submitted all of my documents on Aug 10th. Received an email on Aug 11th for some updated document which I submitted on 19th of August. On the website, it says BC PNP Tech Pilot generally receives response in 2-3 weeks. Is that true? Can I expect my nomination by the first week of September? My Total Skills Immigration Registration Score is 151 and I am an in-land applicant. (I live in Vancouver and already have a closed work permit).

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Hi All.. Is the processing time any faster when applied through EEBC - Skilled Worker Tech Pilot (2173 - Software Engineer)? I received my ITA on July 14 and submitted all of my documents on Aug 10th. Received an email on Aug 11th for some updated document which I submitted on 19th of August. On the website, it says BC PNP Tech Pilot generally receives response in 2-3 weeks. Is that true? Can I expect my nomination by the first week of September? My Total Skills Immigration Registration Score is 151 and I am an in-land applicant. (I live in Vancouver and already have a closed work permit).
All my process was exactly same as yours, same position and PNP with EE, it is faster and yes, it takes from 3 weeks to 1.5 months,

Reactions: aruns1494

aruns1494

Aug 20, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2021
AOR Received.
05-10-2021
LANDED..........
03-05-2021
All my process was exactly same as yours, same position and PNP with EE, it is faster and yes, it takes from 3 weeks to 1.5 months,
Can you post your timeline here? I don't know if you have posted already. CanadaVisa seems to have a weird way of ordering with the newest ones being on the last page and the oldest ones being in the first page. Not even sure if I can change that.

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Can you post your timeline here? I don't know if you have posted already. CanadaVisa seems to have a weird way of ordering with the newest ones being on the last page and the oldest ones being in the first page. Not even sure if I can change that.
My timeline is not the most accurate as it took me 7 months to get my police certificate when I got my PR Invitation,

PNP Application Sep 20thish, 2020
PNP Approved November 20thish
EE PR ITA December 9th
AOR December 9th
Medical/Biometric/ PCC request January 21th
Sent every hubs but PCC the next day
Got PCC on July 20th
Got my PR on august 10th
Portal Access August 12th
eCOPR August 14th

Basically they were just waiting for my PCC