+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
Can anyone please tell me do they require work experience before applying to EEBC INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE stream? As this stream requires to be eligible in one of the three categories of IRCC immigration(fsw,fst,cec) and they require work ex., So that means work ex is required for EEBC INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE?

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
How long does it take to show 600 points In the express entry profile? Received the nomination Approval in email on June 3rd 2020.

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
is anyone has applied BC PNP for may 26 (tech pilot draw). i have submitted my application (after i invited on 26 may 2020) on 11 June 2020. on dated 25 June they demand more documents on the same day i submitted. but after that no reply and no update in status

still in process.

if any one applied in the same category please revert me .

thanks

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
is anyone has applied BC PNP for may 26 (tech pilot draw). i have submitted my application (after i invited on 26 may 2020) on 11 June 2020. on dated 25 June they demand more documents on the same day i submitted. but after that no reply and no update in status

still in process.

if any one applied in the same category please revert me .

thanks
I applied on 6 may still no update under tech pilot

Arsh11

Mar 9, 2020
If I have a Tech-pilot eligible job in which the wage is below what the median wage is in BC/Canada but I’m still able to surpass the cutoff draw points required to apply, is it okay ? Or do I have to have a wage that is in line with the market wage ? Does the wage matter or its just if you have the points its all okay ?

Arsh11

Mar 9, 2020
Hi what kind of documents required from employer to submit in this bc pnp TECH PILOT PRORAMME THANKS
Incorporation certificate, business license, company info letter, recommendation letter, offer letter, num of employees currently employed nationally under this