+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations
Hello everyone i recently submitted my bc pnp application and my Ielts is expiring in 3 months. Should I take another test or that should be valid while processing of application? Any help would be appreciated.
did you apply under tech pilot?

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Just to confirm can we use part time experience by counting haft to make it full time to apply for bcpnp tech pilot??

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just to confirm can we use part time experience by counting haft to make it full time to apply for bcpnp tech pilot??
No
I don’t think so . 32 hours is considered full time . If you were part time for few weeks fine but you should be full time 52 weeks 32 hours per week

Reactions: Ghayer91

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
No
I don’t think so . 32 hours is considered full time . If you were part time for few weeks fine but you should be full time 52 weeks 32 hours per week
Thank you for the response ... i have 1.5 year full time experience and one year part time experience with my study. In part time i worked for 20 hour per week. Will it be counted if i apply for skilled worker category??

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I got ITA for bcpnp in September and i applied for bcpnp. But i didn’t realized that i don’t have 2 year experience. Then i got email from officer that i have 17 month’s of expectations he counted my part time experience as well. Now it’s been 7 months means its 24 monthes experience.. sould i count for this time or not?? Do you think tech pilot program will be extended after june 2020 or not?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got ITA for bcpnp in September and i applied for bcpnp. But i didn’t realized that i don’t have 2 year experience. Then i got email from officer that i have 17 month’s of expectations he counted my part time experience as well. Now it’s been 7 months means its 24 monthes experience.. sould i count for this time or not?? Do you think tech pilot program will be extended after june 2020 or not?
Under which category did you applied? Who was officer ?

happy777S

Jan 29, 2020
I want to share my timeline for BCPNP (Tech Pilot):
ITA: March 17
Applied: March 28
Call Interview: April 30
Confirmation Email: April 30

cmuyama

Feb 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing.
I also belong to the category of pilot tech but I still unable to get a job offer. Is there any way you can assist in that area?
Same here, please some help. I am Outside Canada with an FSW EE profile but low CR's Noc 2221 which is under the 29 tech pilot in BC, l want to use this BC tech pilot but no job offer, please help.

cmuyama

Feb 27, 2020
Can you please help me to know how you found job? I am trying by applying on to different employer but didn't get any luck. Hope you will guide me for job hunting!
Me too please any jib hunting guidance, Noc 2221 (biological technologies and technicians) it falls under BC tech pilot. I need a job offer to register but lam outside Canada. cathmuyama3@gmail.com suggest any recruiters that can help.

cmuyama

Feb 27, 2020
This is amazing.

Can you please share a bit more?
Was there a job offer?
From which country did you apply?
Is the agent in Canada or your country?
Please share the information with me too on cathmuyama3@gmail.com my Noc2221 falls under BC tech and am outside Canada, so l need a job offer. Share your experience of job search and your agent if possible
Thanks

cmuyama

Feb 27, 2020
Please any one who can help me secure a job offer for BC tech pilot NOC 2221 (biological technologies and technicians) cathmuyama3@gmail.com is my email. I am desperate. I have been in the FSW EE pool for long so l need to use this BC tech program.

Thank you so much in advance

Anujkumar1997

May 16, 2020
Here is my timeline experience with BC PNP TechPilot NOC: 2172
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

My score for PNP application is 106 and I am an inland applicant

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)
File Registration: July 17 2018
ITA : July 18 2018 (Tech Draw)
Submitted application: July 19 2018
Status change to IP: July 24th
Nominated: July 24th

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

EEBC - International Graduate
File Registration: July 24th
ITA: July 25th
Submitted application: July 25th
Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Submitted the additional document: August 2nd
Nominated: August 8th
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

My CRS was 440 before nomination and now is sitting at 1040.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
Can I ask you something!
if I got everything correct....to apply for EEBC international graduate, you first created your federal profile and then profile with BC PNP. Your PNP application was selected under bc tech pilot as NOC filtered the conditions for bc tech pilot, right? And once you got your PNP approved, you updated your federal profile or did it get automatically updated?

please advise if I am wrong anywhere!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
Sharing my timeline: