+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

shussain92

Dec 20, 2019
Hello,

I finished my Bachelors of Engineering 7 months ago and am eligible for BC PNP Tech Pilot. My NOC is 2171. I just got my provincial nomination too. The nomination certificate does not mention anything about Tech Pilot, moreover it says I cannot use this nomination for Express Entry and need to apply through the paper based system.

So my questions are:

1. How long will paper based processing take? Is it the same as other Skills Immigration International Graduate stream even though I qualify for BC Tech Pilot?

2. Is it a better option to wait for 5 more months to gain 1 year of work experience and then apply through EE?

Thanks,

Shakil

Pjenish94

Nov 23, 2019
Here is my timeline experience with BC PNP TechPilot NOC: 2172
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

My score for PNP application is 106 and I am an inland applicant

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)
File Registration: July 17 2018
ITA : July 18 2018 (Tech Draw)
Submitted application: July 19 2018
Status change to IP: July 24th
Nominated: July 24th

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

EEBC - International Graduate
File Registration: July 24th
ITA: July 25th
Submitted application: July 25th
Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Submitted the additional document: August 2nd
Nominated: August 8th
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

My CRS was 440 before nomination and now is sitting at 1040.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
Do we require job offer from BC Employer to be eligible for PNP?
Also what does Techpilot signify

nadila.arg

Oct 16, 2019
HI!!
I´m in the process of the BC PNP in tech pilot.

BC PNP: EEBC - Skilled Worker
INLAND

ITA: January 14, 2020
Application: January 14, 2020
In Process: January 16, 2020 (ask for a work certification of my last position)
Information sent: January 17, 2020

Still waiting for an answer...

Is anyone in a similar position as me? or have received their nomination in 2020?

Last edited:

rickyhai11

Jan 12, 2018
HI!!
I´m in the process of the BC PNP in tech pilot.

BC PNP: EEBC - Skilled Worker
INLAND

ITA: January 14, 2020
Application: January 14, 2020
In Process: January 16, 2020 (ask for a work certification of my last position)
Information sent: January 17, 2020

Still waiting for an answer...

Is anyone in a similar position as me? or have received their nomination in 2020?
I am on the same page with you, I applied on the same day and also Teckpilot NOC 2173. My application is still in process. If you dont mind, pm me a your whatsapp or telegram or email etc. so we can keep in touch and posted about status in real time.
my email: nguyendinhhai11@gmail.com

May 25, 2019
Hi leannel
I am in India working for MNC in the US whose subsidiary is in Canada. I support canada business. I am having a verbal offer from my canadian manager. I would like to go for BC PNP tech pilot program. Is it possible to go though this program. what will be the hurdles for me. can you please explain.

Thanks
Srinivas

vinay@

Feb 18, 2020
Just want to ask you all regarding the median wage as i applied for tech pilot noc 2171 and median wage in greater Vancouver for this noc is $40 but mine is 35, i don't know whether it will will work or not ? If you have an idea just let me know.

Thanks

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
I did the same exact thing! I realized I applied for skilled worker not eebc. Did you have to pay again?

Reactions: adamkhang

Arsh11

Mar 9, 2020
Hope it helps!

Hi !
I am an international graduate and have a job offer in one of the tech pilot NOCs. Couple of quetions:
1) Do I need any experience ? ( Without experience I don't surpass the 90 cutoff score so I'm guessing I do )
2) Should I go for EEBC or SI ?
Thanks in advance !

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi !
I am an international graduate and have a job offer in one of the tech pilot NOCs. Couple of quetions:
1) Do I need any experience ? ( Without experience I don't surpass the 90 cutoff score so I'm guessing I do )
Thanks in advance !
1/ yes
2/ both

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi !
Thanks in advance !
how to get a Job offer?

I am in ontario and working here, but i am on closed work permit with employer in ontario.
I want to get a job offer form BC, so that i can apply the BC pnp? What you suggest? I am on NOC 2171