+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Could you tell me what documents related company are needed for submitting when I apply BC Pnp tech?
Does the company need to pay something?
For work permit, when did you apply for it? After getting Nominee or ITA?
Is it need to submit same documents? related company?
A quick hack

Make a garbage account on BC PNP with maximum score and you will be revealed all the documents and related things so it will save your time

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP EE and my application advisor has requested financial and employees documents from my employer the next day morning after applying - which was a quick turnaround!

My concerns

- Advisor requested for 2017 financial statements - though the Company was established (startup) in Feb 2017, there was only one paid employee!

- In July 2018 the company started employing more, total 5 employees (which is current requirement for employer for BC PNP)

- Advisor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages

- My wages to date

Would having only one employee in 2017 affect my PNP nomination?

Flexiraay

Dec 3, 2018
Here is my timeline experience with BC PNP TechPilot NOC: 2172
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

My score for PNP application is 106 and I am an inland applicant

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)
File Registration: July 17 2018
ITA : July 18 2018 (Tech Draw)
Submitted application: July 19 2018
Status change to IP: July 24th
Nominated: July 24th

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

EEBC - International Graduate
File Registration: July 24th
ITA: July 25th
Submitted application: July 25th
Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Submitted the additional document: August 2nd
Nominated: August 8th
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

My CRS was 440 before nomination and now is sitting at 1040.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
Thank you for sharing.
I also belong to the category of pilot tech but I still unable to get a job offer. Is there any way you can assist in that area?

Reactions: cmuyama

Tahirbek

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Leannel,
I am fresher in IT field, to be more exact in java , I have almost 2 years of experience but I dont have docs. It is my free time hobby but I have bachelor in economics. Can I still apply for bc pnp tech pilot program?

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP EE and my application advisor has requested financial and employees documents from my employer the next day morning after applying - which was a quick turnaround!

My concerns

- Advisor requested for 2017 financial statements - though the Company was established (startup) in Feb 2017, there was only one paid employee!

- In July 2018 the company started employing more, total 5 employees (which is current requirement for employer for BC PNP)

- Advisor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages

- My wages to date

Would having only one employee in 2017 affect my PNP nomination?
in my humble understanding your case is quite complicated now, you have to hire a senior lawyer to save and defend your case. You are under very serious kind of investigation which require some serious efforts to proceed further. If you tell your company name who offered you job I can tell you where your case is going to, What salary they offered you?

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi Leannel,
I am fresher in IT field, to be more exact in java , I have almost 2 years of experience but I dont have docs. It is my free time hobby but I have bachelor in economics. Can I still apply for bc pnp tech pilot program?
Do you have Valid Full Time Permanent Job offer from recognized BC employer?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
in my humble understanding your case is quite complicated now, you have to hire a senior lawyer to save and defend your case. You are under very serious kind of investigation which require some serious efforts to proceed further. If you tell your company name who offered you job I can tell you where your case is going to, What salary they offered you?
Thank you for replying back to my questions!

I just got interviewed (5mins ago) by two BC PNP advisors at my work place (surprise visit!). They have lot of questions, but everything felt normal as they were asking about my job, company and wages in general. (I get paid $110,000/year). Looking forward for an update sometime this week or next week.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
UPDATE: got nominated for BC PNP 1hr after the office visit by BC PNP advisors.

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
Hi there, a quick question about the tech pilot program and would appreciate if you could answer it! Does the employer require to submit evidence that their recruitment efforts had been unsuccessful prior to offering the job? Thanks!

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there, a quick question about the tech pilot program and would appreciate if you could answer it! Does the employer require to submit evidence that their recruitment efforts had been unsuccessful prior to offering the job? Thanks!
At least not for me. My employer just had to mentioned where they advertised the job in the job offer form provided by the BC PNP application website.

Are you on open or closed work permit?

sona.kazemi

Dec 13, 2018
None. I am outside Canada and will use the nomination to get a work permit and start working for my employer.

At least not for me. My employer just had to mentioned where they advertised the job in the job offer form provided by the BC PNP application website.

Are you on open or closed work permit?[/QUOTE