+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot (Sharing my processing time)

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Here is my timeline experience with BC PNP TechPilot NOC: 2172
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

My score for PNP application is 106 and I am an inland applicant

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)
File Registration: July 17 2018
ITA : July 18 2018 (Tech Draw)
Submitted application: July 19 2018
Status change to IP: July 24th
Nominated: July 24th

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

EEBC - International Graduate
File Registration: July 24th
ITA: July 25th
Submitted application: July 25th
Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Submitted the additional document: August 2nd
Nominated: August 8th
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

My CRS was 440 before nomination and now is sitting at 1040.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
Hi there,
Hope all is well. Did you get an update regarding your EE application? Thanksts see
I would like to know processing time because I just just submitted my EE BC PNP application (Fortunately my NOC matches Tech Pilot Program). Lets see how long it'll take. Updates will be shared here to help fellows. Thanks

vinaygarg141

Jan 30, 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Thank you for replying back to my questions!

I just got interviewed (5mins ago) by two BC PNP advisors at my work place (surprise visit!). They have lot of questions, but everything felt normal as they were asking about my job, company and wages in general. (I get paid $110,000/year). Looking forward for an update sometime this week or next week.
Hi Nagendra
When the BCPNP advisors surprise visited you at your work place---how come you were available there? Because I have also applied for BCPNP tech pilot prog - but my employer has told me that I cannot start work until I get a work permit.
Is that right or what can I do for this?

vinaygarg141

Jan 30, 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi there,
Hope all is well. Did you get an update regarding your EE application? Thanksts see
I would like to know processing time because I just just submitted my EE BC PNP application (Fortunately my NOC matches Tech Pilot Program). Lets see how long it'll take. Updates will be shared here to help fellows. Thanks

Hi SM999,

I applied for BCPNP TECH PILOT as an inland candidate from Vancouver on 21-Jan-19.
I received ITA for BCPNP on 23-Jan-2019.
Submitted my application for BCPNP on 24-Jan-2019.
Resubmitted (emailed) few documents to BCPNP on 26-Jan-19 (on their request).
Still waiting for the nomination - on 5-Feb
How did you get your NOMINATION so fast?
What Can I do to expedite?
Should I contact BCPNP office myself?
Or Should I tell my employer to contact BCPNP office?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Nagendra
When the BCPNP advisors surprise visited you at your work place---how come you were available there? Because I have also applied for BCPNP tech pilot prog - but my employer has told me that I cannot start work until I get a work permit.
Is that right or what can I do for this?
Hey Vinaygarg141,

I'm on open work permit visa, thats the reason I was at work when BCPNP advisor made a surprise visit. How much you do not have a work permit?

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Here is my timeline experience with BC PNP TechPilot NOC: 2172
It makes people anxious while waiting so I want to share my timeline for those of you that are still waiting.
Hope it helps!

I applied for two BC PNP because I mistakenly applied to the wrong one and did not realize it until I got nominated so I reapplied again.

My score for PNP application is 106 and I am an inland applicant

The first one I applied was the Skill Immigration - International Graduate (Not through Express Entry)
File Registration: July 17 2018
ITA : July 18 2018 (Tech Draw)
Submitted application: July 19 2018
Status change to IP: July 24th
Nominated: July 24th

Then I realized I could ONLY apply through paper base for my PR in the Federal application which it takes too long so I decided to apply to the PC PNP EE

EEBC - International Graduate
File Registration: July 24th
ITA: July 25th
Submitted application: July 25th
Status change to IP: August 1st (got a phone call from my case review officer and asking me to submitted another copy of employment contract since I missed a signature on there)
Submitted the additional document: August 2nd
Nominated: August 8th
Got my 600 points after a few mins of accepting my nomination on my Express Entry profile.

My CRS was 440 before nomination and now is sitting at 1040.

Feel free to ask me questions if you can't find a answer on the BC PNP website, it is very confusing sometimes, I totally understand because I have been there!
Can you share your EE timeline please?

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi there,
Hi, sorry for the late reply since I did not get a notification of your question. I got my COPR within two months (52 days or so) of getting my 600 points from nomination. But keep in mind, I had all my education done in Canada since high school and I work for a company that it's obviously not a fake one so the case officer probably did not really have to suspect any of the documents.

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Can you share your EE timeline please?
AOR: August 23, 2018
Medical Pass: Sep 18, 2018
IP1/IP2: Sep 18, 2018 (my application jumped straight into IP2)
PPR: Oct 15, 2018
COPR: October 18, 2018

Please keep in mind, I had all my education (high school and university) all done in Canada. I did not get a request for police check and all my financial, tax, employment history documents are all issued by Canadian agencies and I work for a company that is very obvious that cannot be a fake one so my case was able to be process a lot faster than usual (I think).

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi

I have a question about my BC PNP Nomination.
Submission Date of application: BCPNP (Tech Pilot) program -> 23-Jan-19
Still waiting for the BCPNP NOMINATION.
No immigration consultant in middle/case.
I got Job on my own and applied myself

Today I emailed BCPNP office, they replied that my file given to an ADVISOR for review.

What does that mean?
How long it should take now?
Should I expect a call for questions/interview from them now or what?
If yes, what kind of question they might ask, just so that I prepare myself for that?

thanks in advance.

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi

Today I emailed BCPNP office, they replied that my file given to an ADVISOR for review.

What does that mean?
If yes, what kind of question they might ask, just so that I prepare myself for that?

thanks in advance.
That means you passed the initial stage where they make sure all the required documents are there. The adviser then will review the content of your documents to make sure they are legit.
And yes, there is a possibility they make contact your employer or even visit the place where you work to ask them questions. They will ask your employer about you, why they hired you, what you are doing at work or what you will be doing, etc.

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi my applied in Jan 5
Asked for additional documents on feb 27 , submitted all on time
Still no reply
CAn anybody help me to giving some information about the time and the chance or possibllity in these days to get nomination

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

What does that mean?

thanks in advance.[/QUOT

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

What does that mean?

thanks in advance.
Hi
How many days they took to give you a reply after sending them a email

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi
How many days they took to give you a reply after sending them a email
Hi my applied in Jan 5
Asked for additional documents on feb 27 , submitted all on time
Still no reply
CAn anybody help me to giving some information about the time and the chance or possibllity in these days to get nomination
they replied back to me today
They mentioned it’s under review

giovangonzalez

Mar 24, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I'm inland application. Is it enough to send the employment contract or should my employer give me the Job Offer Letter?