+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

Sahibs

Dec 12, 2020
Hello
I have a particular situation on my hand. I have applied under EEBC international graduate program and have received an ITA. My work experience of more than a year from my coop and about 6 months post work permit has been counted and I have provided details on all of my jobs. Employer and my personal documents are ready as well.
However, our company recently (August, 2020) closed the physical office in BC due to covid and all the workers in BC are working remotely now. Company is extraprovincially registered and is located in Ontario as headquarter. I wanted to know what I should put under the work location column under job offer form. I currently have it set to my home address.
It must be noted that the business license I uploaded is still under the old location as it's expiring on December 31st. Should I put my home address as work location or have something else in place.
Also, let me know if they will call back or contact to get more information. Should I attach a letter explaing the situation etc.
Thanks

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Hello
I have a particular situation on my hand. I have applied under EEBC international graduate program and have received an ITA. My work experience of more than a year from my coop and about 6 months post work permit has been counted and I have provided details on all of my jobs. Employer and my personal documents are ready as well.
However, our company recently (August, 2020) closed the physical office in BC due to covid and all the workers in BC are working remotely now. Company is extraprovincially registered and is located in Ontario as headquarter. I wanted to know what I should put under the work location column under job offer form. I currently have it set to my home address.
It must be noted that the business license I uploaded is still under the old location as it's expiring on December 31st. Should I put my home address as work location or have something else in place.
Also, let me know if they will call back or contact to get more information. Should I attach a letter explaing the situation etc.
Thanks
Put work address same as on business license or where you used to work at, put that office address where you usually work and it must be located in BC.

Don't attach any letter right now. Will see after applying if they ask you additional information.

Don't worry, go ahead with previous work location address. Don't mention anywhere you work remotely. Keep the process simple and smooth.

Good luck!

Sahibs

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for the advise. I will change that. Hopefully they don't ask or inspect in the building since I don't know if the office suite has been leased to someone or not. I will use the old office address as on the license.

Sahibs

Dec 12, 2020
I was wondering if my employer will be contacted to explain it as well. They are aware of the situation and should be able to answer all the questions. I will let them know to expect some contact from BC PNP in the meantime.

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
I was wondering if my employer will be contacted to explain it as well. They are aware of the situation and should be able to answer all the questions. I will let them know to expect some contact from BC PNP in the meantime.
Yes, let ur employer know incase they called ur employer, so employer should know what they have to answered.

adawang1985

Nov 11, 2020
EEBC tech pilot
NOC:5122
Submissions: Aug 14th, 2020
more information Submission:Oct.27th 2020

Now status:In Progress

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
hi

Yesterday my officer called me and demand some documents, i have send it

after some time my status changes" Decision finalized" but no email till now.

please anybody have the same.

please replay if you have any answer.

with regards
One of my friend is still waiting for the final decision on the file. It has already taken 3 months for him. No revert. yet.

Reactions: soccer_007

Sahibs

Dec 12, 2020
Just applied under SI EEBC international graduate category and paid $1150 for PNP fee. I have a job offer that's tech pilot eligible. Let me know if it's the current procedure or if I should change stream to something else for tech pilot.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

So for BC PNP or BC PNP Tech Pilot

If the applicant is outside Canada and they get a job offer- do they get nominated? Have you seen successful cases? Also, do they get direct PR or they have to apply for work permit?

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Good to go. You just need business license and incorporation certificate from employer.

Rest you can contact me if you need more details about application and how to apply for that.
Hi sunny Could you please connect .I have few questions.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
I am just came across BC pilot program and I have few questions regarding the process.

I have done my masters from Canada University . I have 4 years of experience with NOC code 2173 .Now I am on Work permit in BC.

1) I have a got a full time permanent Job offer (software developer) noc code 2173 on Sept 2020 in Victoria ,BC

2) Could any one please explain me the process of how does it work?

3) I have a score of 117 calculated. How much time it takes to get approval, if I submit into the pool?

Will appreciate your time and effort for replying my queries.

Thank you