+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Hello Guys

I am just came across BC pilot program and I have few questions regarding the process.

I have done my masters from Canada University . Now I am on Work permit in BC.

1) I have a got a full time permanent Job offer (software developer) on Sept 2020 in Victoria ,BC .Will I be eligible for Pilot program ?

2) Will my employer be required to submit any document for PNP pilot program?

3) I read on the forum about interview call? Could any one please explain me the process of how does it work?

4) Once I get the nomination certificate ,I believe this would add 6oo points to EE pool. So will I get ITA on Next draw or there is separate draw for PNP?

Will appreciate your time and effort for replying my queries.

Thank you

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Hello Guys

I am just came across BC pilot program and I have few questions regarding the process.

I have done my masters from Canada University . Now I am on Work permit in BC.

1) I have a got a full time permanent Job offer (software developer) on Sept 2020 in Victoria ,BC .Will I be eligible for Pilot program ?

2) Will my employer be required to submit any document for PNP pilot program?

3) I read on the forum about interview call? Could any one please explain me the process of how does it work?

4) Once I get the nomination certificate ,I believe this would add 6oo points to EE pool. So will I get ITA on Next draw or there is separate draw for PNP?

Will appreciate your time and effort for replying my queries.

Thank you
Good to go. You just need business license and incorporation certificate from employer.

Rest you can contact me if you need more details about application and how to apply for that.

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
My online profile changed to decision finalized today 11/30th how long does it take to get nomination
if you applied under EEBC express entry category, then yours score should already boost in express entry profile. Or if you applied under SI means regular category without express, you will be get ur pnp certificate within few business days. Don't worry all good. Prepare your PCC for federal file.

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone, just curious about knowing what happens if you apply fot the Tech Pilot and then the application get refused. Thanks for the help.

MMFM

Oct 15, 2020
Yes, sorry. I apply now for the BC PNP Tech Pilot. My OWP expires in February. We supposed that the application is refused. I re-apply again. From February till re-applying again, do I have implied status and I´m allowed to work?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, sorry. I apply now for the BC PNP Tech Pilot. My OWP expires in February. We supposed that the application is refused. I re-apply again. From February till re-applying again, do I have implied status and I´m allowed to work?
If your work permit is expired and you have applied for extension. You have implied status and you can keep working. Also you can apply bc pnp on implied status. Also how are you thinking to renew your work permit?

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi All,

I have applied for BC PNP Tech Pilot, I am from outside Canada and now I have Express Entry approved, can I travel to Canada to start my work.

jayreddy

Sep 20, 2018
Hi All,

I working as full time IT employee for big client in Victoria,BC under noc 2283 from February,2020. I’m planning to apply for BC PNP under tech pilot.
Could you please help me with the procedure and what all documents need to submit for the application. It will be really helpful.
Thank you so much for your time.