+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
YES very much same here...40 days waiting.. it would take about 3 months for processing. What was your NOC?
Its Tech Pilot still it would take 3 months for processing? I saw some posts and candidates got nomination within 2-3 weeks! Please correct me if I am wrong!

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
It very much depends on how your application is submitted. Did you apply as an Inland or an Outland Applicant ?
Hi, I am Inland applicant, Yesterday I received call from Vancouver, BC but I could not attend it. Probably, it was from VO. Anyone in October received nomination?

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
It very much depends on how your application is submitted. Did you apply as an Inland or an Outland Applicant ?
Received Nomination from BC under Tech Pilot! Literally I got nomination within 3 days.

My time line
ITA: 6th October, 2020
Applied: 30th October, 2020
Call from BC case officer: 3rd November (I missed call because was busy in some work and could not attended) :D
Nomination: 4th November, 2020
Accepted Nomination: 4th November, 2020

Anyone is same boat please reply?

Thanks!

Reactions: hamedv90

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
you are right.. i am an outland applicant. for in-landers its much quicker.
Received Nomination from BC under Tech Pilot! Literally I got nomination within 3 days.

My time line
ITA: 6th October, 2020
Applied: 30th October, 2020
Call from BC case officer: 3rd November (I missed call because was busy in some work and could not attended) :D
Nomination: 4th November, 2020
Accepted Nomination: 4th November, 2020

Anyone is same boat please reply?

Thanks!

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Did u applied for pr application already? Id yes u have to apply online and attach your AOR and if nominated by province pnp certificate.
hi yes, I'm in CEC category for Express Entry. I'm wondering if I need my employer to apply for employment offer and pay the compliance fee for BOWP ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I'm sorry , I'm not sure about your reply. For BOWP , I don't need my employer to fill the employment offer and pay the fee ?
Sorry by bad for BOWP you don’t need any help of your employer. You just need Aor from your pr application and other documents. If you want to apply for closed work permit then you need your employer help . Is there any employment restrictions on your pnp certificate?

Reactions: power8000

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sorry by bad for BOWP you don’t need any help of your employer. You just need Aor from your pr application and other documents. If you want to apply for closed work permit then you need your employer help . Is there any employment restrictions on your pnp certificate?
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
Supporting documents
When you submit your BOWP application, include:

• the supporting documents listed in the document checklist
  • a copy of your nomination letter
  • a copy of your acknowledgment of receipt letter
    • we send you this letter after we check that your permanent residence application is approved in principle

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your reply. I feel you much comfortable now to apply for BOWP. On my Tech pilot PNP certificate. The restriction on employment is NO

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply. I feel you much comfortable now to apply for BOWP. On my Tech pilot PNP certificate. The restriction on employment is NO
Yes you are eligible for BOWP. Requirements are following.

If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program on paper
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
Supporting documents
When you submit your BOWP application, include:

• the supporting documents listed in the document checklist
  • a copy of your nomination letter
  • a copy of your acknowledgment of receipt letter
    • we send you this letter after we check that your permanent residence application is approved in principle