+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi congrats if employer is not willing to give businesss license and certificate of incorporation what are the chances that application will go through or any option to come out from this situation pls suggest
Business license is ok but you need incorporation certificate. These documents are mandatory. Ask your employer to send it to Pnp later himself if he doesn’t wana give it to you.

parminder7765

Aug 21, 2020
canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
edmonton
Hello everyone,
I am working as a Computer network technician in surrey BC at a salary of 19$. I got a call from BC pnp and i was just gonna submit my file when i find on website that low wage for the same job is 20.6$. In BC Labour market outlook 2025 it is 16.6$. I am really worried if this will effect my chances of getting pr or should i just move on to file the same profile. Please guide me on the same topic.

sara01

Feb 4, 2020
Has anyone got Nomination or Verification Calls recently under Tech Pilot and applied around July 7th ?
It's been 86 Days already and no updates since then. Usually they clear the applications in 90 Days, so just being hopeful.

Anybody in similar situation?

Mshourcheh

Oct 3, 2020
Hi guys,
I have applied under BCPNP Tech Pilot and my case status is [Registered]. how long does it take to get into another step [Invited , etc ..]??
can you assist me with the next steps?
btw my score is not very high and it's close to the minimum score.
I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.

eduardolanda

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I have applied under BCPNP Tech Pilot and my case status is [Registered]. how long does it take to get into another step [Invited , etc ..]??
can you assist me with the next steps?
btw my score is not very high and it's close to the minimum score.
I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.
Im not sure how their system works, but after register on sep 1st, got invited the same day, Its the day they post their invitations on their website I guess, my score was 115 and submitted my docs on the 9th, still waiting for response.

Mshourcheh

Oct 3, 2020
Im not sure how their system works, but after register on sep 1st, got invited the same day, Its the day they post their invitations on their website I guess, my score was 115 and submitted my docs on the 9th, still waiting for response.
Hum... K...
So you mean its possible to be approved at the first draw and I should wait till the 6th of this month, but anyway it's not predictable and there is no information about the whole applicant and minimum score or anything like this.
what documents we should prepare ???

Mshourcheh

Oct 3, 2020
Hello Guys,

This week I have been invited for BCPNP and for the next step they asked for a lot of documentation like [Employer Recommendation letter],[Company information], etc.
Well, I wanted to know is there any fix template for these letters or just I have to ask HR and request for these documents? any experience would be appreciated.

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello Guys,

This week I have been invited for BCPNP and for the next step they asked for a lot of documentation like [Employer Recommendation letter],[Company information], etc.
Well, I wanted to know is there any fix template for these letters or just I have to ask HR and request for these documents? any experience would be appreciated.
no fix format, just that it has to be on company letter head and duly signed and stamped by authorised signatory. There are ample formats available on google images.

Reactions: Mshourcheh

Alex Alison

Oct 15, 2020
Hi all,

I registered on 04-Mar-2020,
Got into the pool after two weeks from tech pliot draw.
Submited application and paied $700 on 01-Apr-2020
Score: 104
Class: Skills Immigration Application / International Graduate (normal, not EE)
NOC: 2173
After paied the fee, I noticed the status turned into in progress.
Now I am still waiting.
Hi jasonliuengr,
Could you share how to get offer please or any best practices and suggestion, many thanks.
I want to apply tech pilot too .
Good luck to you!

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Hi jasonliuengr,
Could you share how to get offer please or any best practices and suggestion, many thanks.
I want to apply tech pilot too .
Good luck to you!
Thank you. I had two coop work experience in the company which I got a full-time offer after I graduated. Basically I worked there for 16 months while I was still in university. I think that is the advantage for me to get the offer.
Hope you can get your immigration soon!

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
BC Tech Pilot!
Hi members, I got ITA on 6th October under Tech Pilot BC. Anyone who got ITA on 6th October draw?

My time line is
ITA: 6th October, 2020
Applied: 30th October, 2020

Anyone is same boat please reply?

Thanks!

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
BC Tech Pilot!
Hi members, I got ITA on 6th October under Tech Pilot BC. Anyone who got ITA on 6th October draw?

My time line is
ITA: 6th October, 2020
Applied: 30th October, 2020

Anyone is same boat please reply?

Thanks!
YES very much same here...40 days waiting.. it would take about 3 months for processing. What was your NOC?

Reactions: Princes Queen