+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP (Skills Immigration – International Graduate)

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Not yet, already submit the additional information as per case officer's request. I am still waiting for the response. Status are "In Process" right now.

Thinly said:
Hi, did you get your nomination?

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
callofduty said:
Not yet, already submit the additional information as per case officer's request. I am still waiting for the response. Status are "In Process" right now.
Please keep me updated whatever you hear back from them. Cheers!

VAIOIVAN

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
08-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
18-09-2018
JUST GOT ITA 1 MINS AGO :p

robindhingra

Feb 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I have question please help me.I got nominated for BC PNP today and I will be eligible for express entry as well in March 2017. I want to apply permanent Residence application through Express entry since it is way faster than paper file.

Please suggest me what should I do? should I made a express entry account and wait for invitaion or should I process my file through BC PNP nomination.I dont know which way is better.
thank you

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

My employer pay me monthly before. After I submit my pay stub, BCPNP said I need to be paid at least biweekly or semi-monthly. They are asking me to respond. What i should do? any ideas.

safacity

Feb 21, 2017
Hi all, I am going to apply for PNP-international graduate category. My company is fairly small and I am the first one who want to apply through this program, I gave the documents that I need to HR and after 2 weeks, she came to me and told me sorry, I can't fill the forms for you because I don't know how I should fill them :( So, I really appreciate if any guys who gets his nomination help me in this situation because I really feel alone in this process. Thanks.

nqtri

Feb 23, 2017
Anyone suddenly got an ITA today? I did. I'm happy but still confused since my registration point is 79.

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
Hi guys,

I am little worried, here is

My timeline so far:

OCT 21 2016 -- PNP Registration Date

Oct 28, 2016 -- Invitation to Apply for PNP (ITA) Date

Nov 24, 2016 -- submitted my application and waiting for nomination.

Current status (SUBMITTED)

Do Submitted means they haven't opened it yet?
Any replies would be great.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Krystine said:
Hello guys,

I am registering for BC PNP - International Graduate, and my wage is between the lowest and the median according to the Job Bank.

Have anyone gotten the nomination with the same condition? I am hoping this should be fine, since I believe if I am in an international graduate stream, the wage doesn't need to be around median, but just need to be above the lowest. Am I right?
Sad to say,in manyt cases according to the program advisor I know,It will be refused for not meeting the median,Page 14 of the program guide states that the salary in the offer must meet industry standards

2016pnp

Dec 19, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am posting this for enquiry about employer change, i applied my paperbased PR under bcpnp nominee program, i was worked as construction manager 0711 on open grad work permit. I got my nomination under skill international graduates and there is no restriction on employment, now i got my cic file number on 11 feb and after that i leave my job and started new one. Does i need to inform cic or bcpnp about it? Or it impact any bad effect on my file?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
As previously stated please read page 62 of the BC PNP program guide,BC PNP can cancel your nomination for leaving your employer,They inform IRCC that your nomination is cancelled,Your PR application is cancelled and you are done

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
BCguy said:
Sad to say,in manyt cases according to the program advisor I know,It will be refused for not meeting the median,Page 14 of the program guide states that the salary in the offer must meet industry standards
Industry standards doesn't mean median, it could mean above the 10th percentile for all we know. LMIA rules state clearly that the wage must be equal or above the median, but things are less clear with the BC PNP. I wish they were more clear actually but I guess they want to have some wiggle room. Have you heard of anyone officially stating that "industry standards" means the median? I haven't but I from a lecture given by a BC PNP supervisor I attended I got the impression that their cutoff is much lower than that and it depends on who is hiring, what are the conditions, plans, expectations of raises, progressions etc.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
true,It is subjective.Some officers have chosen to deny because they followed the median strictly,Others have been more flexible.In 5 cases,I personally know of,there was a denial for being below median,But in at least a dozen cases salaries lower then median have been allowed