+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP (Skills Immigration – International Graduate)

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
happy for you!
I applied in dec and the case officer asked my employer for some additional information, he submitted in mid of January , no updates since then
AlanCa said:
Ho folksssssssss :D :D :D

Guess What!!! I just got nominated 8) :eek:

Please everyone else share if you have received a nomination .

Thanks

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
When do you submit the additional information?

Teezee said:
happy for you!
I applied in dec and the case officer asked my employer for some additional information, he submitted in mid of January , no updates since then

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
AlanCa said:
Ho folksssssssss :D :D :D

Guess What!!! I just got nominated 8) :eek:

Please everyone else share if you have received a nomination .

Thanks
Congratulations! good to hear that news.

How long did it take for you to get your nomination after your status has changed from 'Applied' to 'In Process'? why I am asking you because It's been four days since my application status has been changed from 'Applied' to 'In Process' and I'm eagerly waiting for the final decision on my application.

Did BC PNP officer contact you before you got nominated?

Please respond to the above queries as soon as possible. Thanks!

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Thinly said:
Congratulations! good to hear that news.

How long did it take for you to get your nomination after your status has changed from 'Applied' to 'In Process'? why I am asking you because It's been four days since my application status has been changed from 'Applied' to 'In Process' and I'm eagerly waiting for the final decision on my application.

Did BC PNP officer contact you before you got nominated?

Please respond to the above queries as soon as possible. Thanks!
THanksss :).

So it took exactly 4 days since the status changed (3 days 'In Process' and 1 day 'decision finalized').

No one did contact me before receiving my nomination.

I hope you get it this coming week.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
My employer provides the additional information to case officer. I don't know how long it takes to get nomination letter. Thanks for your sharing.

AlanCa said:
THanksss :).

So it took exactly 4 days since the status changed (3 days 'In Process' and 1 day 'decision finalized').

No one did contact me before receiving my nomination.

I hope you get it this coming week.

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
callofduty said:
My employer provides the additional information to case officer. I don't know how long it takes to get nomination letter. Thanks for your sharing.
Probably couple of dayssss

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys,

I am registering for BC PNP - International Graduate, and my wage is between the lowest and the median according to the Job Bank.

Have anyone gotten the nomination with the same condition? I am hoping this should be fine, since I believe if I am in an international graduate stream, the wage doesn't need to be around median, but just need to be above the lowest. Am I right?