+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP (Skills Immigration – International Graduate)

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
AlanCa said:
Anyone else would like to share with us the timeline?...
Hello there,

I got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I have submitted my application under Skils Immigration- International Graduate category on November 10, 2016, unfortunately, I have not heard anything from BC PNP. It is been almost 81 days since I submitted my application and the status of my application is Applied. Can you please share your thoughts about your application status?

Thanks!

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Thinly said:
Hello there,

I got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I have submitted my application under Skils Immigration- International Graduate category on November 10, 2016, unfortunately, I have not heard anything from BC PNP. It is been almost 81 days since I submitted my application and the status of my application is Applied. Can you please share your thoughts about your application status?

Thanks!
I submitted my application under Skils Immigration- International Graduate category on January 8, 2017. It's been around 23 days and haven't heard anything yet. My application status is still as "Applied".

I think the delay is because of the new year and maybe they are still sorting things up. Maybe..... I might be totally wrong.

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
Wow, that's rlly long. What's your score and NOC code?
Thinly said:
Hello there,

Thanks!

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
I think you will need to ask them as soon as your application has passed 90 days. I'm just wondering if they process those applications with higher scores first or not, no patterns shown
Thinly said:
My score was 90 and the NOC code was 0822

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
vatandeep singh mann said:
NEW RULES ARE IN GUYS, CHECK THEM OUT AT BC PNP NEWS. ITS ALL ABOUT INSPECTIONS AND INCREASED FEE WHICH DEFINES IT.
$700 fee now.

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am just curious about some information; As per the BC PNP regulations, I registered and got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I submitted the application on November 10, 2016. It's been almost 87 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP under Skills Immigration International Graduate category. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. On the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied.

Please suggest me if anyone is facing the same adversity. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my question as soon as possible.

Thanks!

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Thinly said:
Hello Everyone,

I am just curious about some information; As per the BC PNP regulations, I registered and got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I submitted the application on November 10, 2016. It's been almost 87 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP under Skills Immigration International Graduate category. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. On the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied.

Please suggest me if anyone is facing the same adversity. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my question as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Your status is still showing as "Applied" ?

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Hi guys,,

So my status did finally changed from "Applied" to "InProcess" ... It might means nothing lol but at least it did change after a month.

Please everyone keep us updated as well.

Thanks

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
AlanCa said:
Hi guys,,

So my status did finally changed from "Applied" to "InProcess" ... It might means nothing lol but at least it did change after a month.

Please everyone keep us updated as well.

Thanks
At least your status is now changed from Applied to Inprocess. In my case, it is just showing Applied since I submitted. Anyways let's hope for the best!

Please keep me updated. Thanks a lot!

Hansel95

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
I want to know if you need LMIA if you apply for BC PNP skills immigration-international graduate. I do have a job offer but not the LMIA and does the 5th condition in employer requirements " 5) meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
" means LMIA only or its some additional supporting document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you