+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP SEPTEMBER 2017 applicants join here

canadianrockies84

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,

I have created my BC PNP profile and currently I have 125 points. Do i stand a chance? any idea when will be next draw or how frequently it is carried out?
kindly help.

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Hi,
I too got my nomination on October 30

My timeline:
Application Submitted EEBC PNP skilled category: 14th June
No request for additional documents
Nomination: 30th October

kortenbruck

Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got my EE invitation with 469 points on 18th september, i am also applying for BC PNP and completed my registration on 28th October and got SIRS number as well, My BC PNP Score is 85 points. I still havent got the invitation to apply for BC PNP. I also noticed that i am eligible for BC PNP EE program shall i apply for that one too? Will it be faster. My work permit has expired thats why i am planning to apply for BC PNP just in case my work permit extension is rejected.

canadianrockies84

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,

I have submitted BC PNP (Tech Pilot) Application today. ITA received : Nov 01. BC PNP Application Submitted : Nov 06.

If anyone is having any info on timelines for BC PNP Nomination , please share.

Thanks!

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys , i applied for BCpnp on 17 sep, 2017 and 17 oct, 2017 status changed into progress and they asked for additional info and i provided that on 18 oct and after that the status is still in progress . Anyone knows how long they will take ?

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Friends,
I am new, in the league, planning to apply for BC PNP tech visa, please help me. What should I do?
Just sent my docs to WES, done with IELTS, created a profile for EE?
What should be the next step in applying for BC PNP tech?
Is the job offer letter mandatory to create a profile for BC PNP?
If yes, how can I find an employer who would help me with the job offer?

I am very disturbed, is it necessary to get it done via a consultant?
Please reply

canadianrockies84

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Friends,
I am new, in the league, planning to apply for BC PNP tech visa, please help me. What should I do?
Just sent my docs to WES, done with IELTS, created a profile for EE?
What should be the next step in applying for BC PNP tech?
Is the job offer letter mandatory to create a profile for BC PNP?
If yes, how can I find an employer who would help me with the job offer?

I am very disturbed, is it necessary to get it done via a consultant?
Please reply
are you in Canada right now? I had a job offer in NC and created BC PNP profile. Got selected in tech pilot draw and received BC nomination.

mohit88

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys,
I submitted my application for BCPNP under skill immigration on 24 Sep 2017 and submitted additional docs on 13 sep 2017, status changed to in process.. How much time it takes to get nomination for bc pnp

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
are you in Canada right now? I had a job offer in NC and created BC PNP profile. Got selected in tech pilot draw and received BC nomination.
Hi,

I have 19+ years of experience in NOC 2282. I am in India right now, due to which I am finding it difficult to find a genuine job offer / employer.
I wanted to know, how do people get going finding employers / job offer?

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys

How long is does it take to process online BC PNP application? I am applying for international post grad stream from outside Canada

The website says 2-3 month, but it writes that for skills immigration and EE BC
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Processing-Times

I have heard from my friends inside BC that it took all of them less than a week to get nominated. Does someone has an update info about this?

Last edited: