+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP processing time

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
NOC 0621
Documents requested was mostly of my employer side and 4 months pay cheque summary,
Officer sent out email to myself and my employer,
Reveling an officer's name on a public forum is not really a good thing ;)
Most of people dealt with case review officers . You could tell last name ?

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Also can you help me with job offer form question 4 recruitment efforts ? What did you put in first question
Your employer is responsible to fill out for you, JOB OFFER form, you shouldn’t fill this form.
If you work for a big organization your HR will know how to fill these forms.

You should read the guide properly to understand what are your part and your employer part for the BC PNP program

Reactions: adamkhang

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Your employer is responsible to fill out for you, JOB OFFER form, you shouldn’t fill this form.
If you work for a big organization your HR will know how to fill these forms.

You should read the guide properly to understand what are your part and your employer part for the BC PNP program
Yes i read but they are confused about what to write. Did your employer posted job online?

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
YES employer did advertise for the job ad
Your employer just have to mention about your job and in general about hiring procedures and situation indicating your importance at work and related information

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
YES my employer did advertise for the job ad
Your employer just have to mention about your job and in general about hiring procedures and situation indicating your importance at work and related information
But in the guide say if you have work permit you don’t have to do that ?

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
But in the guide say if you have work permit you don’t have to do that ?
YES different pathway has different requirements and different guide, i am not sure which is your immigration pathway you have chosen, i would recommend you to read BC PNP TECHNICAL GUIDE which gives more clear picture of each document what BC PNP requires.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/39720579-0f1e-457a-924d-1f3d07301591/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Technical-Guide.aspx

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
YES different pathway has different requirements and different guide, i am not sure which is your immigration pathway you have chosen, i would recommend you to read BC PNP TECHNICAL GUIDE which gives more clear picture of each document what BC PNP requires.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/39720579-0f1e-457a-924d-1f3d07301591/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Technical-Guide.aspx
What about SI- international graduate category . I think you don’t need to . What you say ?

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I just read the guide and i see BC PNP has updated and made few changes to their program for SI - Intl graduate.

YES, you need a valid job offer to apply, so basically your employer has to support you!!

Kani048

Apr 17, 2020
i was invited last December and now is waiting for the result..which category do u apply for
Hi
Which category did u apply? I applied under tech in dec 2019 and still waiting for result. Did anybody have the same situation?
Thanks

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
NOC 0621
Documents requested was mostly of my employer side and 4 months pay cheque summary,
Officer sent out email to myself and my employer,
Reveling an officer's name on a public forum is not really a good thing ;)
4 months pay cheque summary - Does it means they ask you bank statement?