+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP processing time

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
My friend is currently living in UK and wants to immigrate to Canada. can he apply for PNP to increase his points.
He wants to live in BC but no job offer from BC and no education from BC universities and colleges.

swtcici

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
My friend is currently living in UK and wants to immigrate to Canada. can he apply for PNP to increase his points.
He wants to live in BC but no job offer from BC and no education from BC universities and colleges.
i think your friend needs a job offer.. and what is your friend's job? also he needs IELTS

Reactions: adamkhang

swtcici

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
He is working as an accountant for last 10 years
emm i know my friend who is in China, he got a job offer first and same time his employer in Vancouver support him to apply for a LMIA, then he can get a close work permit, come to canada. if your friend could get 6,6,6,6 in IELTS then he can apply for express entry..now the points is high..so i think your friend should try to get a good job title, hourly wage, educational background, work experience, and language test score. but it depends on different person..

Reactions: adamkhang

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
no...i submitted my application in January, and now still in process...i think it might be slower than usual due to the covid-19..
I submitted an application for Skills Immigration Non-Express Entry on January 4th 2020 and on February 5th 2020 status changed to In Process and on February 7th received email asking for further documents (pay cheque etc.) and on February 22nd received another confirmation email from the officer and still now status showing "In Process" and may be like you said COVID19 may slow down!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted an application for Skills Immigration Non-Express Entry on January 4th 2020 and on February 5th 2020 status changed to In Process and on February 7th received email asking for further documents (pay cheque etc.) and on February 22nd received another confirmation email from the officer and still now status showing "In Process" and may be like you said COVID19 may slow down!!
Under which noc code and what documents he requested? Also what was his name

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Under which noc code and what documents he requested? Also what was his name
NOC 0621
Documents requested was mostly of my employer side and 4 months pay cheque summary,
Officer sent out email to myself and my employer,
Reveling an officer's name on a public forum is not really a good thing ;)

Reactions: Princes2020