+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
Applied on 16th March - NOC 13110
Still - Applied

Has anyone applied with a spouse or common-law? Do you think it will take additional time to review or process the application?

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Applied on 16th March - NOC 13110
Still - Applied

Has anyone applied with a spouse or common-law? Do you think it will take additional time to review or process the application?
I applied on 09 Feb and still applied status. I have applied with my spouse.

Wawa1933

Apr 2, 2024
I have submitted for the Health Authority stream. My start date is a week away; what should I do since I am not authorized to work at the moment.

Jan 11, 2022
Does anyone know if Fraser Health provides the supporting documents to apply for the BC PNP Health Stream? Do we have to work there for 3 months atleast before we can request for those documents? I am just about to join FH in two weeks. Appreciate if anyone can help.

River1

May 22, 2023
Does anyone know if Fraser Health provides the supporting documents to apply for the BC PNP Health Stream? Do we have to work there for 3 months atleast before we can request for those documents? I am just about to join FH in two weeks. Appreciate if anyone can help.
I'm curious about this too! It's been 2 months for me and my application status for EE BC -Health Authority is still "applied".

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
I believe all the health authorities provide the supporting documents to apply for BC PNP. There is no condition to work for 3 months before getting the documents but still it depends on your health authority's recruitment department when will they issue the documents. In my case, I got my documents in second week of my employment

Reactions: VasjokDVD