+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC/PNP + FSW pilot + Backlog --- waiting nomination

NIWDE

Oct 20, 2012
Hi! All,

Thanks God, I just received my nomination last 18 December. Enclosed in the letter are, viz; LOA, endorsement letter for OWP, reference letter for JOBLAUNCHBC, Green Stickers, and various information documents.

I hope anybody can give me advise regarding the Police Clearance Certificate(PCC)... (the document says; ...YOU MUST OBTAIN POLICE CLEARANCES FROM ANY COUNTRY THAT YOU HAVE LIVED IN FOR 6 MONTHS OR MORE FROM THE DATE ON WHICH YOU TURNED 18...). In my case I had been working in Saudi Arabia, Republic of Palau & Bangladesh eight (8) years ago, and I stayed in each place for about two (2) years. At present I am in Philippines. Do I still need to obtain a Police Clearance Certificates for the aforecited countries, considering that it was already more than (8) years since I left those countries, and if yes, can anyone tell me, what is the best possible way to get the PCC from those countries.

Thank you very much in advance.

I'm still hoping that everybody in this forum can get their nomination, Good Luck Guys.

Cheers!!!

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Congrats NIWDE:)

You need to provide PCC for every country you stayed in more than 6 months in last 5 years from now..

I am awaiting PCC from UK...It's time consuming as Christmas holidays are approaching...Good luck and fill and submit the PCC aplications asap.

For more, Refer::
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Cheers!

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

At last i got the information about family .

source :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=196&t=17

Can my spouse or common-law partner and dependent children come with me to Canada?

Your spouse or common-law partner and children can come with you to Canada or visit you in Canada, if they:

meet all the requirements for temporary residents to Canada,
satisfy an immigration officer they will only stay in Canada temporarily,
can prove they have no criminal record, if necessary, and
meet all the conditions for getting a temporary resident visa, if they are from a country or territory whose citizens require a visa in order to enter Canada as visitors.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Are u going to apply for your family? Can we do the application that is simultaneous with my husband's OWP application?my husband is coming for a visit here this january so he will apply it here and the only thing we need to do is apply our son for student visa or TRV. Share info pls

macal

Jan 15, 2010
Dear I'm in a pretty ironic situation,

I got mail from BC PNP containing, Letter of Acceptance, Open work permit letter, Letter from JOBLAUNCHBC, additional information about BC, some green stickers. All containing my name, date of birth, file number & dated 26 Oct 2012. I was happy, elated.

Now Wait

I received another letter regretfully informing that my application was rejected, containing my name, date of birth, file number & dated 26 Oct 2012

Both these came together in mail box today.

I'm confused, sad & unable to compose myself. Please advice what to do? Has anybody encountered such a situation?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Macal- you have to phone thr bc pnp right now to verify the letter you received

Hello! Anybody here would apply for their dependents? Pls share your ideas so we can work it out thanks!

anser0131

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2012
Doc's Request.
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-02-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013 "Med Received" 11-04-2013 "In Process" 10-05-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-07-2013 "Decision Made" 08-07-2013
roxxane said:
Congrats NIWDE:)

You need to provide PCC for every country you stayed in more than 6 months in last 5 years from now.. in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

I am awaiting PCC from UK...It's time consuming as Christmas holidays are approaching...Good luck and fill and submit the PCC aplications asap.

For more, Refer::
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Cheers!
You need PCC from any countries that you stayed over 6 months ever since reaching the age of 18, not last 5 years. Also:

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator.

oleo_123

Dec 4, 2012
heyyyy....takes a lot to do reading and paper works...had to pass, lots...christmas time makes us so busyy :p :p :p

oh..by the waY guys... i started fixing my OWP... I came to this part under IMM 1295 # 9 country apllying: what did u guys do about in here in..STATUS : OTHER ; under other: FSW PILOT PROGRAM... ??? ???

oleo_123

Dec 4, 2012
how about our kids /wife? what form are we gonna use TRV/OWP Or student visa?????? :'( :'( :'(

please help im confused????

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oleo_123 said:
how about our kids /wife? what form are we gonna use TRV/OWP Or student visa?????? :'( :'( :'(

please help im confused????

TRV
I have mentioned one link in my pervious post

oleo_123

Dec 4, 2012
punjabi said:
TRV
I have mentioned one link in my pervious post
hi punjabi,

have you started fixing your kids papers yet... my kids ages 18,17 and 14... its seems that study permit got more months to consume in processing compared to work permit, are we gonna wait for our kids papers? what can u say?

mikebeshay

Apr 23, 2012
Hey Guys,

finally and after 6+ years I've got my nomination since week ago.... i began to prepare what they've requested to send the CIO .... i didn't find in the package BC sent nor the check list on CIC website any mention for Education Transcript , or even prove of funds or your resume (CV) ..

we already sent these documents before but i want to double check that they don't need them anymore as i found almost all of the forms they asked about are the same we already sent to BC...

now what is requested:

- Some CIC Forms
- Birth Certificates
- Police Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Letter of Acceptance
- Passports Copies
- New Photos

please confirm and share

Thanks a lot ,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

Mike

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikebeshay said:
Hey Guys,

finally and after 6+ years I've got my nomination since week ago.... i began to prepare what they've requested to send the CIO .... i didn't find in the package BC sent nor the check list on CIC website any mention for Education Transcript , or even prove of funds or your resume (CV) ..

we already sent these documents before but i want to double check that they don't need them anymore as i found almost all of the forms they asked about are the same we already sent to BC...

now what is requested:

- Some CIC Forms
- Birth Certificates
- Police Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Letter of Acceptance
- Passports Copies
- New Photos

please confirm and share

Thanks a lot ,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

Mike
Hi,

Please add the IELTS copy also ..

thanks..

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
gani said:
Punjabi

On your package did you receive any supplementary information "sample pages for Green BC PNP Stickers"?I cannot find
any on my package.The green stickers I do have but I dont know were would I place this on the document.
Hi gani,

have you found out where to put the green stickers? ive been searching in their website, to no avail. Thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Anyone here submitted their papers ?