+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC/PNP + FSW pilot + Backlog --- waiting nomination

mm15744

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Hello, I got the letter too from BC PNP.

Can I go under OWP alone (not included my spouse and children)? Or if I apply for OWP , automatically spouse and kids are included....

For the Immigrant as BC-PNP definitely go ahead and will pass requirement this Jan. Its only the OWP I am thinking of. Thinking If only me will go or I'll bring family. Pls advise.

Many Thanks,

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Iam rhinking we can include our kids too and spouses for owp any idea?

oleo_123

Dec 4, 2012
rosellyalung said:
Iam rhinking we can include our kids too and spouses for owp any idea?

yes, we belong to pilot program,dependants , also claimed any benefit your having.why not include them ?
as you can see PR processing takes 11 to 17 months while wp takes 1-5 months till february and even changing anytime, even included with the package we got. i wont give anymore yrs to wait..

"strike will iron is hot"..

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
So we can apply for our kid student visa at the same time with open work permit?

mikebeshay

Apr 23, 2012
Hey guys, I've submitted my file yesterday ... To those who is asking where to stick the green stickers.... You gonna stick one on the top of generic application , another one on the envelop which contains all of your papers and I also add one on the DHL envelop :)

Anyone here sent his file as well ?

mm15744

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Hello Mike,
You submitted the Permanent Residence BC PNP docs.
How about the OWP (Open Work Permit), will you take this opportunity and apply?

mm15744

Star Member
May 28, 2012
rosellyalung said:
So we can apply for our kid student visa at the same time with open work permit?
Rossel,
I read again the OWP letter. There is no clear words saying that our dependents need to apply too. In fact, my interpretation is the OWP is for the principal applicant only. Try to read again the paper you received and let us know your interpretation on the OWP offer....

Thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok let us know when you receive confirmation of your papers, did u apply for your owp too? I guess we can apply for our dependents once we have the open permit of the principal applicant

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mm15744 said:
Rossel,
I read again the OWP letter. There is no clear words saying that our dependents need to apply too. In fact, my interpretation is the OWP is for the principal applicant only. Try to read again the paper you received and let us know your interpretation on the OWP offer....

Thanks
Hi
Apply dependent for TRV

Thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
We will show that we are approve for nomination like that so that we can bring our deoendents here too? Or should we wait for the owp application of the principle?

mikebeshay

Apr 23, 2012
Hello everyone,

i didn't apply for OWP yet , but diffidently i will apply soon, to cut it short i will send Canadian embassy e-mail to ask about my wife and kids and if they already will be included or i have to apply for them for a different visa like student for Kids for example... i believe we all need to do so and share their replies to conclude next step.....

on the other hand,

Who sent her/his file to CIC ? any idea when they are going to reply ? are they going to speed up our files because of we are in a pilot project and waiting since 2006 :)

Cheers,
Mike

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
That is also our query if we have faster processing times than others because personally we have waited for 7 yrs for this applocation

NIWDE

Oct 20, 2012
Hi! everyone,

Just for clarification, item 18 of the CIC Document Checklist...(i.e. Mailing Your Application... QOUTE" include 2 self-addressed mailing labels, one in English or French and one in the official language of your country of residence"). What does it mean? Do we need to send a self-addressed envelope or we just send a label/sticker with our name and address printed on it... please advise... THANKS.