PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Jas171 said:
I am also in process.
Can I ask what document they ask you?
They ask me for my copy of diploma with confederal date. Last date to submit document is 20 april. I already submit document. I am in express international graduate category? What's yours?
They asked for proof that the employer has made an effort to recruit from within canada ,we have applied under skilled worker(not express entry) ,husband has a job offer in Kelowna he is a carpenter ,case worker emailed back to say they have received docs and it was being passed on to be processed,so it's just a waiting game now

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
rockinchick77 said:
They asked for proof that the employer has made an effort to recruit from within canada ,we have applied under skilled worker(not express entry) ,husband has a job offer in Kelowna he is a carpenter ,case worker emailed back to say they have received docs and it was being passed on to be processed,so it's just a waiting game now
Good luck ! Wish you the best.
Hard to wait...

rockinchick77

Jun 8, 2016
Wales
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Jas171 said:
Good luck ! Wish you the best.
Hard to wait...
Yes it is hard to wait ,good luck to you as well ,hope its not to long a wait for you :)

nqtri

Feb 23, 2017
Does the estimated 16 month processing for paper-based apps start from the time they receive the application package or only from the time AOR is issued? My application as received on April 13.

Mory

Apr 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am just about to create my express entry profile and PMP is very new topic to me !! Could anyone explain me what is PMP and How I should start to pursue that ? and how can I calculate my PNP score ? Is that different form CRS?

FYI, I also want to reside in BC.

Many Thanks in advance ;)

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Atul Gupta said:
Hello guys, could u pls tell me what's the approx minimum crs score on which bc pnp nomination is received..And what about other provinces pnp crs minimum eligibility, if any idea.Thanks.
Hi,

it depends from the stream you are going to take,

you can check out here the details

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi guys,

sorry for disrupting you from your original topic,
but as you got invited and already submitted your docs for nomination,
I believe you can help me with my registration question.

Please please help! :)

I'm wondering what my previous experience I should show in the part of "Job offer and previous work experience"

I have job offer as Service Technician and has worked there already for half a year.
It is NOC 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians

My previous job title are "Chief engineer" and "Principal Technical Project Engineer"

I believe it should be NOC 2132 - Mechanical engineers

My previous work and current one is interconnected - all my work is mechanical and in hydraulic industry.

My questions are:
+ does someone has the case when the NOC for previous job was greater and how you prove the connection between previous experience and current job
+ what documents do you need from your previous employers in addition to their confirmation (reference) letter

I know that in BC PNP program guide it is written "The BC PNP defines directly related work experience as paid employment that is classified under the same NOC code as the B.C. job offer that you have accepted. Experience in a related occupation at a NOC skill level equal to or greater than the NOC code of the B.C. job offer may also be included if, at the time of application, you can satisfactorily demonstrate how this work experience is directly related." But I'm not sure whether I understood this correctly that I could be previously engineer and now technician

thank you very much in advance!

Shaun95

Mar 2, 2017
Jas171 said:
My timeline-
Noc- 0632 (hotel assistant manager)
Express international gruaduate entry
ITA RECEIVED- 8 MARCh 2017
File submitted- 30 march,2017
Now waiting
Hi Jas171!

I was wondering how long did it take from the time you submitted application for pnp until you received ITA? I'm interested in applying under express skilled worker same NOC as you.

Your reply would be very helpful!

Thanks

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
Shaun95 said:
Hi Jas171!

I was wondering how long did it take from the time you submitted application for pnp until you received ITA? I'm interested in applying under express skilled worker same NOC as you.

Your reply would be very helpful!

Thanks
Hi Shaun95
For ITA, after you register under BC pnp, it just depend on how many points you have and what was the draw come at? What's your score?
Example- last draw for eebc skilled worker came at 85. All the applicants that were at 85 or above got ITA.
I registered on BC pnp on 1 March.
On 8 March 1 got ITA
On 30 March. Submitted my file along with documents
On 11 April, case officer requested additional documents
Now waiting ...
If you have more questions, feel free to ask...

kong20100902

May 7, 2016
Surrey, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
10-01-2019
4.6 submitted 4.19 got approved...BCPNP SI IPG

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Jas171 said:
Congrats.
Can you please share your timeline?
What is your noc?

Good luck!!!
as mentioned by Jas171 - timeline depends on score and rounds.
I've registered on 18th of April and received ITA on 19th of April.
I was so lucky just because the round come up right after my registration.
the previous round was on 5th of April. (SI - Skilled worker, my score is 95, round score 90)

it means if you register now - you will receive invitation withing next 2 weeks if your score is sufficient.

kong20100902

May 7, 2016
Surrey, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
10-01-2019
Jas171 said:
Congrats.
Can you please share your timeline?
What is your noc?

Good luck!!!
timeline is in ur quote, as applicant in SI IPG, no employment is required, no ita needed either, you just apply and get it, though i had trouble convincing them that i have intention to live in BC (Yes I really do....) as a US resident

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
kong20100902 said:
timeline is in ur quote, as applicant in SI IPG, no employment is required, no ita needed either, you just apply and get it, though i had trouble convincing them that i have intention to live in BC (Yes I really do....) as a US resident
Good for you. Thanks