Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Skill worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/02/2014
I was received mail from BCPNP they said in a mail your decision has been made and will send you shortly.i don't know they are approved or refuse anyone have idea please let me
Know .. Thank you ..

ielts007

Star Member
Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-9-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Comox said:
Thank you. I got my nomination approved today! :D

Best of luck for everyone!
Congratulation! ;D ;D ;D

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Jala231 said:
Hi there anyone got nomination..who applied in February ..I got my file no 20th march and still waiting ..
Hoping for your fevoreble response ..
Thanks you everyone ...
My Name is Pardeep , i have also applied under skilled category in BC PNP and received my file no on 31st March...but no information ...even sent several emails to bc pnp but they replied its still in processing...this week is last 16th week already . I heard they increased the processing time period about 5-6 months now...

ielts007

Star Member
Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-9-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
pardeep1328 said:
My Name is Pardeep , i have also applied under skilled category in BC PNP and received my file no on 31st March...but no information ...even sent several emails to bc pnp but they replied its still in processing...this week is last 16th week already . I heard they increased the processing time period about 5-6 months now...
Hi,pardeep1328,

When does PNP receive your application? I think the processing time is from the date your application was received, not the date of the file no was received.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
ielts007 said:
Hi,pardeep1328,

When does PNP receive your application? I think the processing time is from the date your application was received, not the date of the file no was received.
They receive my application on 31st march... and tomorrow it will be 16 week complete.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Today i sent email to bc pnp again and they said A decision has not yet been made on this application, however it is in process. The decision will be sent to the mailing address that is listed in your application. You will not be contacted unless further information or documents are required. ... today it was last day of 16th week... My work permit is valid till mid of November only..

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Hi Guys,
We were MPNP July 2013-General stream, got AOR but unfortunately got an ineligible letter last April 2014, due to dual sponsor by our sponsor whom the wife of our sponsor is sponsoring her relative. By Aug. 1 effectively, no more application will be received under MPNP.
now, we will be applying under BC PNP. my wife has a friend in Vancouver, whom she (my wife's friend) will be looking for an employer for us, I mean she is going to help us. QUESTION, how are we going to apply, is it the same by online or thru mail, how long will it take to process from the 1st step, what is the 1st step? as for IELTS, my wife will take again coz it has been expired recently. BC PNP processing time , is it almost the same as MPNP where the processing time is not that longer if our application be based in manila though we are currently in Saudi Arabia, we are Filipinos. hope anyone can answer. thanks.

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
tonlot2012 said:
Hi Guys,
We were MPNP July 2013-General stream, got AOR but unfortunately got an ineligible letter last April 2014, due to dual sponsor by our sponsor whom the wife of our sponsor is sponsoring her relative. By Aug. 1 effectively, no more application will be received under MPNP.
now, we will be applying under BC PNP. my wife has a friend in Vancouver, whom she (my wife's friend) will be looking for an employer for us, I mean she is going to help us. QUESTION, how are we going to apply, is it the same by online or thru mail, how long will it take to process from the 1st step, what is the 1st step? as for IELTS, my wife will take again coz it has been expired recently. BC PNP processing time , is it almost the same as MPNP where the processing time is not that longer if our application be based in manila though we are currently in Saudi Arabia, we are Filipinos. hope anyone can answer. thanks.
Hi,

http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP.aspx. This is the link of the BC PNP if you haven't seen it yet. If you're health care professionals you can go to health match BC, they also have some informations about immigrating thru BC PNP.

Hope this will help.

:)Goodluck.