+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Decision Finalized (waiting for update)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Tom, I applied on Feb05, I did contact the officer handling my case but she hasn't replied yet. Status is still "applied", Will let you know if she reverts.
What did you mention in question 4 of jon offer form recruitment efforts?

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
how long after a phone interview does it take for them to make a decision on your application does anyone know?

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hello could you please help me with What did you mention in question 4 of jon offer form recruitment efforts?
Your employer must fill this part in but for me my employer put in three points each similar to this
In my opinion the best is to call them and ask what you should do in this situation. like you said didn't you see a guideline where people under your category didn't need a 14 days or more recruitment period? But I hope this can help if you want more details msg me privately

describe the recruitment activities
- posted on website (indeed & company website)
- contacted potential candidates, phone & in-person interview
- (in your case) maybe put in desired to hire a person within the community first hence asked employees for recommendation
- potential candidate send in resumes and reviewed "yourname" resume, phone interview and in person interview

why offer this position
- had necessary degrees
- etc
- etc

unsuccessful
- needed to fit with the company culture
- etc

Last edited:

tom7

Sep 26, 2019
i
Hey tom if you could please help me what did your employer answered in recruitment efforts?
i did not get your question?
in my job offer form there's no question 4. There is recruitment summary in which my employer mention how hired initially and then promoted to assistant managers position

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i

in my job offer form there's no question 4. There is recruitment summary in which my employer mention how hired initially and then promoted to assistant managers position
What is your Noc code? Under which category

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i

Yes that’s the question is . What did your employer put over that part?