+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Decision Finalized (waiting for update)

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I have question ,my status changed back to "applied " again from "in process".
is this happened to anyone els ?
is it normal?
Same here yes I submitted application for my boy friend on January and it was showing IN PROCESS till last week and all of sudden showing APPLIED, I am not sure what’s going on, could be COVID19 virus slow down and too many applications back log, delayed or something... I have sent an email to officer but the mail bounced back saying that officers mail id no longer valid, not sure what’s going on..

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Same here yes I submitted application for my boy friend on January and it was showing IN PROCESS till last week and all of sudden showing APPLIED, I am not sure what’s going on, could be COVID19 virus slow down and too many applications back log, delayed or something... I have sent an email to officer but the mail bounced back saying that officers mail id no longer valid, not sure what’s going on..
What's the Noc number?

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
Same here, It just changes today, so weird! but still very much worry *_~
Same here.. Mine just changed from in progress to Applied status... please let me know if u have any update... I got an email and the officer had requested me for some docs and I sent the docs the same day.. I am so worried

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
Please let me know wat response did u get ..i am in the same situation.. changed from in process to applied... worried

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Same here.. Mine just changed from in progress to Applied status... please let me know if u have any update... I got an email and the officer had requested me for some docs and I sent the docs the same day.. I am so worried
What did he requested? Who was your officer?