+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Decision Finalized (waiting for update)

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
After a month on 2nd april i got a mail and the officer asked me for some docs ..i mailed it to him since then it was in process..after a few days it went back to applied and after 5 days it went back to in process...its the same till date

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
I am on restoration now... i cant work till the decision is made... i had to apply for extemsion before my wp expried... but i applied after 5 days...

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
I got a call today and i was told that the decsion has been made and i have been nominated.... guys all be ready now... i asked them that there are more files since december and they said we r processing all files in the coming days

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got a call today and i was told that the decsion has been made and i have been nominated.... guys all be ready now... i asked them that there are more files since december and they said we r processing all files in the coming days
Who called you ? Can u please tell name ? What number and what did he asked?

banwait8788

Apr 14, 2020
She didnt give me her name..i was so excited that i didnt even ask for her name. u will get a call with a name written "Province of BC"....

Jumao

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, my wife applied through BC PNP and on the web is changed the status to final decision. I see that some say that it takes around 2 to 3 days to receive a response from the government, but this happened 8 days ago, do you know if it is normal to take this time or more to receive a response, what was the decision taken? Status changed on July 13, 2020. Her NOC is 0111 Financial Manager

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, my wife applied through BC PNP and on the web is changed the status to final decision. I see that some say that it takes around 2 to 3 days to receive a response from the government, but this happened 8 days ago, do you know if it is normal to take this time or more to receive a response, what was the decision taken? Status changed on July 13, 2020. Her NOC is 0111 Financial Manager
Same here, my status changed to "decision finalized" for 10 days and I haven't received any email or call or nomination. So exhausted of waiting, it has been 5.5 months since I applied, it's not express as its name at all, it's superrrrrrrr ... long!!!

Reactions: Jumao

Jumao

Jul 21, 2020
Same here, my status changed to "decision finalized" for 10 days and I haven't received any email or call or nomination. So exhausted of waiting, it has been 5.5 months since I applied, it's not express as its name at all, it's superrrrrrrr ... long!!!
Hi can you tell if you get a call or email please