+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Decision Finalized (waiting for update)

joshuaaron

Jan 16, 2020
Hey all, I logged in to my BC PNP online account and noticed my status was moved to Decision Finalized, however, I didn't receive an email notification regarding this or have no other way of viewing any additional information on my profile.

It's close to two days now and I'm wondering what the general timeline or next action is from this step?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hey all, I logged in to my BC PNP online account and noticed my status was moved to Decision Finalized, however, I didn't receive an email notification regarding this or have no other way of viewing any additional information on my profile.

It's close to two days now and I'm wondering what the general timeline or next action is from this step?
It usually takes 2-3 days to receive email. Under which noc you applied snd what documents they requested?

joshuaaron

Jan 16, 2020
It usually takes 2-3 days to receive email. Under which noc you applied snd what documents they requested?
Ahh okay good to know, thanks.
NOC: 2175.

Personal docs were just passport, photos, CV, IELTS results & Education/Training certificates.
Employer docs were Job Offer Form, Offer of Employment, Recommendation Letter, Detailed Job Description, Company info, Certificate of Incorporation, Copy of Business License

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Ahh okay good to know, thanks.
NOC: 2175.

Personal docs were just passport, photos, CV, IELTS results & Education/Training certificates.
Employer docs were Job Offer Form, Offer of Employment, Recommendation Letter, Detailed Job Description, Company info, Certificate of Incorporation, Copy of Business License
When did you applied? Did they requested additional documents?

joshuaaron

Jan 16, 2020
When did you applied? Did they requested additional documents?
Got the Invite to apply on 17th December 2019, and submitted and the 21st December 2019.
Yes, needed to amend the offer of employment but sent that back Monday this week. Profile was moved to Decision Finalized Tuesday.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Got the Invite to apply on 17th December 2019, and submitted and the 21st December 2019.
Yes, needed to amend the offer of employment but sent that back Monday this week. Profile was moved to Decision Finalized Tuesday.
It’s positive sign. Don’t worry. You will get email tomorrow or next week

Neer Sharma

Dec 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
14- 03- 2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017 on passport
Is it inland?

Jodik

Mar 3, 2019
UK
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-05-2020
Nomination.....
24-02-2020
Med's Done....
02-12-2019

Hello,
I applied yesterday for the BC PNP Skills Immigration – Health Care Professional category- I have just checked my status, it says Decision Finalized too. When yours changed to this, was it a positive outcome?
Thanks!

joshuaaron

Jan 16, 2020
Hello,
I applied yesterday for the BC PNP Skills Immigration – Health Care Professional category- I have just checked my status, it says Decision Finalized too. When yours changed to this, was it a positive outcome?
Thanks!
Hey. Yep, it takes them about 2-3 days to send you an email To confirm but it (mostly) means you’re all fine.

tom7

Sep 26, 2019
I have question ,my status changed back to "applied " again from "in process".
is this happened to anyone els ?
is it normal?