+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP. Current work in the work experience tab

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

I'm applying for Skilled Immigration - Skilled worker (received ITA 19th of April).

when I was doing registration, under the work experience tab ("Please provide your work experience in the past 10 years, starting with the most recent") I've put both my last years experience outside the Canada and my current experience from current job with employer who gave me job offer and providing now all documents. I have already 7 months of experience there by now.

I'm not putting this current experience now during application under the tab "education and experience"
firstly because it hasn't choice *Present - so putting it I need to show end date, but there is no such now,
and secondly because there is separate tab "Job offer".

Please help am I doing correctly?

thank you very much!

marcelopv

Jun 30, 2018
Hello @AlexandraO

I have the same issue as you in regards to adding the end date for my current job.

Did you get the nomination even though you didn't fill your current job in the Education/Work Experience tab?

Thanks!

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hello @AlexandraO

I have the same issue as you in regards to adding the end date for my current job.

Did you get the nomination even though you didn't fill your current job in the Education/Work Experience tab?

Thanks!
oh, it was long time ago. I don't remember for sure now. but as far as I can remember, yes - I didn't fill current job in Education/Experience tab. I will try to check my account if its still there

marcelopv

Jun 30, 2018
oh, it was long time ago. I don't remember for sure now. but as far as I can remember, yes - I didn't fill current job in Education/Experience tab. I will try to check my account if its still there
Hey, just to let you know that I've added my current job in the experience tab and left the end date as the day that I have applied for the bc pnp. After doing that, I've been nominated successfully.

ankou

Apr 5, 2019
Hello @marcelopv

Thanks to you, I've added my current employment to my work experience tab.
As you mentioned there is no information on the BCPNP website or documentations regarding to this question.
So I want to mention again, if you're filling your BCPNP registration form and currently working, you can add your current employment information as work experience.

I hope this helps others, too!