Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Gill,

Yes, you will receive a work permit support letter if you are nominated for the BC PNP, and yes, that is the main difference of EE vs SI.

Cheers,
Grug
Great, thank you very much Grug!

Gill

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi all,

I received my nomination the other day. Full timeline was as follows:

BC PNP Skilled Worker (Paper based, outland)
NOC 2271 (Top 100)
Score: 104

ITA: 10 Apr 2019
Submitted: 19 Apr 2019
Status change to "in process" and request for additional documents: 14 Jun 2019 (Copies of Master's and pilot licence)
Employer contacted: 5 Jul 2019 (Brief discussion about the job, hours and if it was permanent. Requested updated Job Offer form as primary contact had since left the company)
Status to "decision finalized": 11 Jul 2019
Received Nomination Certificate and Work Permit Support Letter by email: 13 Jul 2019

No call to me personally. Total of 85 days.

Best of luck to all.
Congrats,so do you apply for WP or only submit file for PR...what is your current status?I have one query:

I got Bc nomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Congrats,so do you apply for WP or only submit file for PR...what is your current status?I have one query:

I got Bc nomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help
In response to the first question, I have/will apply for both. The PR application is underway with biometrics completed. Still waiting on employer compliance fee to submit WP application.

In regard to the second, I don't really know unfortunately. I am paper-based, not express entry.

Reactions: Ks1990

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Gill,

Yes, you will receive a work permit support letter if you are nominated for the BC PNP, and yes, that is the main difference of EE vs SI.

Cheers,
Grug
Hi Grug,

I am finally in BC working under a IEC work permit (which won’t lead to a PR, so I will need the PNP).

I have a question about the PNP profile, I have only completed high school diploma (already received an ECA) and have a Canadian pilot license. How should I answer the following question? I am uncertain about ITA (Industry Training Authority) YES/NO question. Should I answer yes because I have a pilot license issued by Transport Canada, or no?

Thank you! Best,

Gill.

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi Grug,

I am finally in BC working under a IEC work permit (which won’t lead to a PR, so I will need the PNP).

I have a question about the PNP profile, I have only completed high school diploma (already received an ECA) and have a Canadian pilot license. How should I answer the following question? I am uncertain about ITA (Industry Training Authority) YES/NO question. Should I answer yes because I have a pilot license issued by Transport Canada, or no?

Thank you! Best,

Gill.

Hi Gill,

Answer No to that one. ITAs are mainly for tradespersons (carpenters, plumbers, etc), who are regulated by the individual provinces. Pilot licenses are considered in the same bucket as driver's licenses, despite the greater difficulty.

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Gill,

Answer No to that one. ITAs are mainly for tradespersons (carpenters, plumbers, etc), who are regulated by the individual provinces. Pilot licenses are considered in the same bucket as driver's licenses, despite the greater difficulty.
Hi Grug,

Thank you very much. Why is this not surprising me?

Gill

gargneeraj23

Nov 22, 2019
Hi all,

I received my nomination the other day. Full timeline was as follows:

BC PNP Skilled Worker (Paper based, outland)
NOC 2271 (Top 100)
Score: 104

ITA: 10 Apr 2019
Submitted: 19 Apr 2019
Status change to "in process" and request for additional documents: 14 Jun 2019 (Copies of Master's and pilot licence)
Employer contacted: 5 Jul 2019 (Brief discussion about the job, hours and if it was permanent. Requested updated Job Offer form as primary contact had since left the company)
Status to "decision finalized": 11 Jul 2019
Received Nomination Certificate and Work Permit Support Letter by email: 13 Jul 2019

No call to me personally. Total of 85 days.

Best of luck to all.

Hi, can you please guide me on Job offer form some questions? Also, any recommendation letter sample format? I got the invitation through Tech pilot but my employer struggling with job offer form

Nicky101

Feb 18, 2020
Pls I applied bcnpn and got my EOI-Skilled Worker confirmation on jul 15 2019, got the employment letter.... by a company under NOC... and my agent over there confirmed my application was submitted on group submission to CIC/IRCC Dec. 10 2019, but I’m yet to hear anything, I’m willing to know how long it takes IRCC to process.

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Anyone here applied to the BC PNP since 2019 and have already received a nomination?
Can you please post your timeline and Category
I applied Feb 26, 2019
International Student Category, NOC 1311
Todate - No response
Hi, how come? isnt it express entry? the processing time is 2-3 months, how come you haven't got nomination yet?