+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

sakshi_can

Jun 17, 2017
Hi,

I have some questions regarding BC pnp - International Graduate.

1. In Job offer form there are two questions: "Has active recruitment taken place in Canada for this position?" In my case there was no recruitment taken place and I was working part time when I was on study permit and after getting PGWP they gave me a job offer letter.. Will It create a problem in my BC pnp application?? and what to write in this question"Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker:"?? I am bit confused pls suggest me.!

2. I got my PGWP on 31 May 2017 and got job offer letter on 1st June 2017, Is this OK to apply BC pnp?

3. For International Graduate, do I need to mention settlement funds in BC pnp application?? IF yes the how much and I dont have any savings yet..!

4. Can I travel to any other country while my BC PNP application is in process??

Thanks

Mythman

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,

I have some questions regarding BC pnp - International Graduate.

1. In Job offer form there are two questions: "Has active recruitment taken place in Canada for this position?" In my case there was no recruitment taken place and I was working part time when I was on study permit and after getting PGWP they gave me a job offer letter.. Will It create a problem in my BC pnp application?? and what to write in this question"Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker:"?? I am bit confused pls suggest me.!

2. I got my PGWP on 31 May 2017 and got job offer letter on 1st June 2017, Is this OK to apply BC pnp?

3. For International Graduate, do I need to mention settlement funds in BC pnp application?? IF yes the how much and I dont have any savings yet..!

4. Can I travel to any other country while my BC PNP application is in process??

Thanks
Your style of writing is very similar to mine oddly! Anyways, I am kind of in the same situation. I'll try to answer your questions, but I am no expert.
1. In my offer letter, my employer wrote no need to recruit as I had been working for them since 1 year. (I was part-time on student visa, and then became full time day i got my pgwp).

2. I really do not think that we have to. It's more so for skilled workers not currently in Canada. But even then, I am trying to save as much as I can to make my application stronger.

3. You may be able to travel outside during your entitled 2 weeks off in a year. But they clearly say that you have to be working for your employer during your PNP and PR application.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
On March 13th I had my PR application cancelled for a missing document. Which meant that I had to start again. I started a new EE profile and contacted BC PNP to ask for a extension. Meanwhile my English test had expired, so I gave them my updated results. I sent all the info they required by th 4th April. Should I be expecting the time scale of a brand new applicant or should I be expecting it sooner?
what documents did you miss?
when did you submit your PR Application?

mbsnoop

Sep 4, 2013
what documents did you miss?
when did you submit your PR Application?
I sent a wrong document in place of my police check. I had the police check as well, just a error on my part. It as been 12 weeks with no reply from BCPNP and my current visa runs out in 10 weeks. So I'm getting worried about the timescale!

mbsnoop

Sep 4, 2013
I sent a wrong document in place of my police check. I had the police check as well, just a error on my part. It as been 12 weeks with no reply from BCPNP and my current visa runs out in 10 weeks. So I'm getting worried about the timescale!
For anyone who is interested, I asked for renomination as my PR was cancelled/incomplete. I sent all my documents through email to bcpnp that they requested on April 4 2017, today I have recieved my renomination. Approximately 12 weeks. So don't give up hope!

Frederiquee

Jun 2, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-07-2017
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
For anyone who is interested, I asked for renomination as my PR was cancelled/incomplete. I sent all my documents through email to bcpnp that they requested on April 4 2017, today I have recieved my renomination. Approximately 12 weeks. So don't give up hope!
So you're saying that bcpnp could do an extension on Nomination?

mbsnoop

Sep 4, 2013
So you're saying that bcpnp could do an extension on Nomination?
Yes, I emailed them saying my PR had been cancelled due to a missing document. The requested some documents like the letter of rejection etc. then they said they would review it. It took 12 weeks to process.

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Ginnie, Deep, Jasmeet, KHZ and all.. Did you'll receive your nominations. I am still waiting from mid Dec'2016 (almost 6 1/2 months)..:oops: Wonder what's really going on ???

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi Ginnie, Deep, Jasmeet, KHZ and all.. Did you'll receive your nominations. I am still waiting from mid Dec'2016 (almost 6 1/2 months)..:oops: Wonder what's really going on ???
Not yet ginnie. They want some additional docs from my employer 2 months before but my employer was outside canada that time and then bc pnp again want same docs from my lawyer then he send them. It's about 1 month now nothing from them . Wat u think it's positive or na ????

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
hello
anyone received their nomination. .. its been more than 3 months fr me.. anyone in the same situation as me??

andylkw

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Just interrupt a bit, can anyone share how long to get the file number from IRCC after paper based application?

rajivchd

Feb 25, 2017
Hi all,

I've also applied under BC PNP Skilled Worker Category. I received a Notice of Procedural Fairness. What to do. Any advise.

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all
My online status changed to decision finalized but it's been one week I didn't get any mail from bc pnp. Any one have idea about how long it will take to get an email after decision finilzed

Kdsinghonline

Jan 31, 2016
Category: BC PNP Express Int Graduate
BC PNP ITA: dec 8
Application submitted: jan 2

Its 6 and half months No reply from pnp.....
anybody have same situation like me?