+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont
They want financial docs from my employer and my representative told me he send them yesterday. Now have to wait for next . What u think they asking for anything else because we send them all additional docs now and 2 months before?????
Dont know why they are taking time for nomination. God knows when we will receive our nomination. Every monday hope start.
All d best..

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
Hello
I have one Year experience as Store Manager With NOC code 0621 but recently i quit that job and i work now as a Financial sales Representative with NOC code 6235. So m i eligible for Canadian Experience Class as i have one year full time experience as Store Manager or i have to work one more year as FSR and then i will be eligible for CEC and federal express entry? Please reply and Thanks in advance

May 12, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01 /05/2017
Hi everyone I think this will useful for me to know more information in this,
Let me explain about my process I am a chef , i have 9years experience and I have degree and I did my food safe cirtificate also and I have challenged for red seal cirtification also than now I put my application for eebcpnp I have registered my application last week only, as my consultant send me a copy of that I am shocked to know about my score I got 62 bcpnp and express entry points 266, they are providing job offer too when I get approval from bcpnp than I get allowed to work, they are saying that once points get drop down only you are allowed to work, I know this score is too low not having hope also to get ita, but I asked them for provide me lmia for me they said it takes time to get approximately 3 4 months I said thats fine.

Can anyone help me if you have any idea how to get bcpnp approval with my score?
Thanks and regards

tutuihh

May 12, 2017
Hello everyone.

I'm planning to register my profile soon but I'm having a few questions which I really appreciate if somebody could help. My case is that I will apply under SI - International graduate. My NOC is general office worker and my employer has agreed to help me write a career development plan. My issue is that I have been working part time there for 2 years until I graduated last year and started being full time. It's just an internal change so there wasnt any active recruitment from my employer. Im really worried about how to rationalize that.

Please help!!!!
Thank you a lot in advance.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

I'm applying now for SI-Skilled worker ( ITA received on 19 of April),

Please - please kindly help me with question: whether all documents provided from employer should be signed with authorized person
1. BC PNP Job offer form.
2. Employer recommendation letter
3. Copy of the offer of employment
4. Detailed job description
5. Company information

or only
1. BC PNP Job offer form.
3. Copy of the offer of employment

thank you very much for your prompt reply!

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi everyone I think this will useful for me to know more information in this,
Let me explain about my process I am a chef , i have 9years experience and I have degree and I did my food safe cirtificate also and I have challenged for red seal cirtification also than now I put my application for eebcpnp I have registered my application last week only, as my consultant send me a copy of that I am shocked to know about my score I got 62 bcpnp and express entry points 266, they are providing job offer too when I get approval from bcpnp than I get allowed to work, they are saying that once points get drop down only you are allowed to work, I know this score is too low not having hope also to get ita, but I asked them for provide me lmia for me they said it takes time to get approximately 3 4 months I said thats fine.

Can anyone help me if you have any idea how to get bcpnp approval with my score?
Thanks and regards
Hi,
as far as I know, it doesn't matter how much you have express entry points, as soon as BC pnp will invite you.
Please advise
1. do you have job offer? are you working there now?
2. for what category you are applying for? Skilled immigration - skilled worker?
3. what is your English test results? - I mean it can be the part that you can improve and receive more points

Mar 20, 2017
ITA: 17th Nov'16
Applied : 10th Dec'16

5 months & 5 days approx. and still waiting o_O

Is this really 'Express Entry" :eek: ???

Ginnie & Jagmeet, I think you'll have been waiting similar time as well. Is anyone else waiting this long or longer ???

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
ITA: 17th Nov'16
Applied : 10th Dec'16

5 months & 5 days approx. and still waiting o_O

Is this really 'Express Entry" :eek: ???

Ginnie & Jagmeet, I think you'll have been waiting similar time as well. Is anyone else waiting this long or longer ???
Yes I m also waiting for nomination from last December. My employer send some additional docs to them last week. Now wait for their positive response.

Z89

May 16, 2017
Hi all,

I applied Express Entry BC - International Postgraduate (or as it showed on their website "Skills Immigration Application / EEBC - International Post-Graduate") yesterday. After I submitted the application and paid, got a receipt showing stream as "skills immigration" and category as "Express Entry BC - International Post-graduate".

Not sure how to interpret this since my understanding was SI and EEBC were two distinct streams, and you could only choose one or another, not both. During application process, they did ask me for the (CIC) express entry profile number, so I thought I chose the right stream. Seems to me this might be an error or something. Wonder if anyone else has gone through the same situation?

Cheers,
Z

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Yes I m also waiting for nomination from last December. My employer send some additional docs to them last week. Now wait for their positive response.
i am waiting since 7 January, 2017 under Skills Immigration Category- International graduate, inland application ( regular PNP ).