+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Mandeeppanag

Sep 12, 2015
Ginnie said:
Oh really
You also applied from outside canada
You tried to contact to bc pnp. What they are saying.
Any additional documents they asked u or not.
I do not know why they are taking time..

All d best
from india .they asked for some additional docs of year 2015 from employer 20 days ago..

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Thinly said:
Hi there,

I'm tired of calling BC PNP regarding my application decision. They were keep telling me since 2 months that my application is still in process.

For me, It seems like a huge scam I don't know whether to wait or abandon I have lost faith in them by the way

Should I give up?

Though I don't have enough time to stay in Canada. I might go back to my country.

Please suggest me on this struggle.
We all on the same boat who applied in Nov-Dec time period, first-year end, then new year and then personal vacations of officers killing our time. No TAT for 2016 pending cases. We are heading towards second quarter of 2017, still WIP.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudubey said:
We all on the same boat who applied in Nov-Dec time period, first-year end, then new year and then personal vacations of officers killing our time. No TAT for 2016 pending cases. We are heading towards second quarter of 2017, still WIP.

you are right....because of them we all are in tension.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
hi,
I applied for BC PNP on Nov.17.2016.
still I didn't get anything. should I send a mail to BC PNP or I should wait for the result :(.
thanks

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
hi,
still I didn't get anything. should I send a mail to BC PNP or I should wait for the result :(.
thanks
Hi
They request any additional document.
Call them regarding your case.
Take contact no from bc pnp site.
Call them.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
hi,
thanks
Call is better than email.
Sometimes they do not reply to emails.

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
Hi,
One more thing i wanna confirm i called my lawyer he is saying that there is no reply to ur status but one of my friend applied BC pnp after me and he got his PNP.. My consultant is saying do not call or mail BC PNP they will get frustrat. So what will be your opinion. And i think there is something else he is not telling me. Pls let me know what should i do.
So tensed.
Applided PNP on
Nov 17 2016
Still nothing.
Thanks

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Jagmeet1994 said:
Hi,
One more thing i wanna confirm i called my lawyer he is saying that there is no reply to ur status but one of my friend applied BC pnp after me and he got his PNP.. My consultant is saying do not call or mail BC PNP they will get frustrat. So what will be your opinion. And i think there is something else he is not telling me. Pls let me know what should i do.
So tensed.
Applided PNP on
Nov 17 2016
Still nothing.
Thanks
You can contact with your application number. But for sure, standard reply "actively working on your application" you will get. And all cases are different, you can't compare your's with someone else. So give a try first via email. Reply will come within 48hrs. Best of Luck.