Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
SuperSaiyanGod said:
Unfortunately no, you will be eligible from May. Just 2 months left for you to apply under Canada Experience Class. If you haven't received invitation to apply I'll suggest you to pull your application and apply after 2 months or you can apply under regular PNP.
Correct,you only qualify for EEBCPNP in May,Submit a regular BC PNP and apply in May for EE under CEC

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
ikrl said:
I see, so my situation would not be a promotion. It would be moving from an administrative officer to financial sales representative, which are both a B skill level. Both roles only entail administrative duties and both are in companies in similar industries. So what I want to figure out is how much flexibility does the BC PNP have regarding relevant experience, especially because it varies from case to case.
Just got my email from my friend who works for the BC PNP.He said it is officer discretion.depending on how well you argue your positin.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
Got my PhD, Applied under International Post Graduate category, My BC PNP came after one week, Sent my docs to Sydney on Jan 23, 2017. received by CIC Jan 27, 2017, received my Application No. on March 15, 2017. It is in process now.

Do you guys know someone who has applied Under BC-PNP International Post Graduate category before and got his/her PR recently? Just wanted to know how long will it take to receive PR roughly.

Cheers,
The processing time is 16 months from the date that Sydney received your application.

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
BCguy said:
Correct,you only qualify for EEBCPNP in May,Submit a regular BC PNP and apply in May for EE under CEC
I did apply under EEBC international graduate and hopefully with in next week will get my nomination as I sent all documents required by BCPNP by March 16 2017.
So in this case what should I do? Is there any option I can apply for federal express entry??

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
SuperSaiyanGod said:
Unfortunately no, you will be eligible from May. Just 2 months left for you to apply under Canada Experience Class. If you haven't received invitation to apply I'll suggest you to pull your application and apply after 2 months or you can apply under regular PNP.
I did apply under EEBC international graduate and hopefully with in next week will get my nomination as I sent all documents required by BCPNP by March 16 2017.
So in this case what should I do? Is there any option I can apply for federal express entry??

ikrl

Mar 18, 2017
BCguy said:
Just got my email from my friend who works for the BC PNP.He said it is officer discretion.depending on how well you argue your positin.
Great, thank you. I wanted to make sure that the people at the BC PNP are able to consider other factors than the NOC when making a case of related work experience.

I just wanted to ask you if you knew what you would have to do on the job offer form when it comes to section 4 (Recruitment Summary). I feel that there is a discrepancy because on page 49 of the Program Guide because it says that the PNP would consider the Domestic Labour Market Requirement to be met if you are currently working for that employer on a work permit. Would the employer need to complete that section anyway?

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
krajput1221 said:
The point is there is a clause which says you should be eligible for express entry at the time you apply for EE PNP. I have seen people getting rejected by CIC because "you were not eligible for EE at the time you applied for PNP". You should send PNP an email explaining you case. Don't take any risk buddy.

The following requirements are mandatory in the BC PNP’s EEBC – International Graduate category. You must:

have obtained an IRCC Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code that indicates you meet the criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system:

Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program
Canadian Experience Class

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Express-Entry-B-C/EEBC-International-Graduate

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
SuperSaiyanGod said:
The point is there is a clause which says you should be eligible for express entry at the time you apply for EE PNP. I have seen people getting rejected by CIC because "you were not eligible for EE at the time you applied for PNP". You should send PNP an email explaining you case. Don't take any risk buddy.

The following requirements are mandatory in the BC PNP’s EEBC – International Graduate category. You must:

have obtained an IRCC Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code that indicates you meet the criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system:

Canadian
Actually I hired a lawyer so he did everything on behalf of me. He created my IRCC express entry profile and hot job seekers validation code and everything. What do u suggest now?

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
krajput1221 said:
SuperSaiyanGod said:

Canadian
Actually I hired a lawyer so he did everything on behalf of me. He created my IRCC express entry profile and hot job seekers validation code and everything. What do u suggest now?

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
SuperSaiyanGod said:

Canadian Experience Class
If i would have applied under Skill Immiigration International graduate category and after getting my nomination created an federal express entry profile it would have been much easier right?

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
krajput1221 said:
If i would have applied under Skill Immiigration International graduate category and after getting my nomination created an federal express entry profile it would have been much easier right?
No, you can't start the process until you're eligible for both express entry and PNP in case of EE PNP. Your best option was to either wait or to apply under regular pnp.

krajput1221

Mar 11, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-23-2018
SuperSaiyanGod said:
No, you can't start the process until you're eligible for both express entry and PNP in case of EE PNP. Your best option was to either wait or to apply under regular pnp.
What is regular PNP?? Thanks in advance

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
krajput1221 said:
What is regular PNP?? Thanks in advance
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration/International-Graduate

In this after you get nominated you send you file to Federal government and then they do medical test, police verification and background check. If you pass all 3 then you get P.R.

PgwpUrgent

Nov 21, 2015
I got call from bcpnp this afternoon and the statu turns to decision finalized. But haven't got any email yet. Is that normal ?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PgwpUrgent said:
I got call from bcpnp this afternoon and the statu turns to decision finalized. But haven't got any email yet. Is that normal ?
dont worry it is normal.
you will get nomination within this week.

iif you can tell, what type of questions CASE REVIEW OFFICER asked to you. it will be very great.
Thanks.