Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
nehank said:
HI guys,

I got nominated trough BC PNP under International Post graduate Category. My question is regarding Ielts requirement. I had appeared for it in 2014. Now as a graduate from English speaking country, do I still need to appear for Ielts or I can just attach copy of previous one.

Please advise. Thanks.
You don't need english test results for federal part of application.

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
you have to submit new Ielts result as every Ielts result has 2 years validity time, once it expires you have give Ielts again and submit new Ielts result

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehank said:
HI guys,

I got nominated trough BC PNP under International Post graduate Category. My question is regarding Ielts requirement. I had appeared for it in 2014. Now as a graduate from English speaking country, do I still need to appear for Ielts or I can just attach copy of previous one.

Please advise. Thanks.
you have to submit new IELTS copy. it is compulsory for everyone to submit valid Ielts copy.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manroop said:
Hello Guys,

I am new here in the group, received ITA on Septermber 17, 2016. Documets been submitted on October 16, 2017. and thereafter no response yet. Is there anyone else too who has not received the reply yet.

Please suggest.
Hello, you received your nomination or still waiting for nomination.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Ginnie there was no March 1 BC PNP draw,last one was Feb 23.Expecting one next week but there was no :eek: :eek: March 1 draw??
Oh yes that was express entry draw not bc pnp. Thanks.

Jan 15, 2017
Manroop said:
Hello Guys,

I am new here in the group, received ITA on Septermber 17, 2016. Documets been submitted on October 16, 2017. and thereafter no response yet. Is there anyone else too who has not received the reply yet.

Please suggest.
There is no maximum time limit mentioned anywhere for BC PNP to give the decision. They have already started the nomination of 2017 applicants and continue issuing more ITA but 2016 applicants are still waiting. It is ridiculous. They have mentioned processing time 2-3 months on their website but it is based on 80% of cases. What about balance 20% applicants. Nothing mentioned abount them. Only GOD knows.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
punjabiboy1001 said:
There is no maximum time limit mentioned anywhere for BC PNP to give the decision. They have already started the nomination of 2017 applicants and continue issuing more ITA but 2016 applicants are still waiting. It is ridiculous. They have mentioned processing time 2-3 months on their website but it is based on 80% of cases. What about balance 20% applicants. Nothing mentioned abount them. Only GOD knows.
Plus based on actual experience Punjabi applicants get extra special scrutiny.For example for one company a Punjabi got his ITA ahead of his Russian and Ukrainian and Chinese co workers for the same job and employer.Guess who got approved LAST??The one whose name ended in der...... :( :( :(

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Mickeal said:
Anyone got bc pnp approval who applied between 1-15 jan 2017 in international graduate category?
A Peruvian International graduate who I was working with did her profile with me over breakfast on Feb 23 2017.There was a draw that day and She got her ITA after waiting around 4 HOURS.Sometimes it was timing at having the right score at the right time.What is your score??

Jan 15, 2017
BCguy said:
Plus based on actual experience Punjabi applicants get extra special scrutiny.For example for one company a Punjabi got his ITA ahead of his Russian and Ukrainian and Chinese co workers for the same job and employer.Guess who got approved LAST??The one whose name ended in der...... :( :( :(
Agreed with you but is there any maximum time limit or folks like me have to wait till years for their decision. Totally in Dark - No Acceptance, No Rejection, No Time Limit, ......................

Manroop

Feb 25, 2017
Ginnie said:
Hello, you received your nomination or still waiting for nomination.
Hello Ginnie

I am still waiting for the nomination, they have sent query about the employer who choosed me in Canada. My representative will send them reply on Monday.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manroop said:
Hello Ginnie

I am still waiting for the nomination, they have sent query about the employer who choosed me in Canada. My representative will send them reply on Monday.
Okay, good. your representative can send them detail anytime. why he is waiting for monday.
all representative are same. they are not taking any tension for candidate.
my representative is also not taking any tension.
I Received my ITA on 17 Nov and last date for application submission was 19 december till 9AM.
and he submit my application on 18 December Evening. My representative is Ramandeep.
May i know who is your representative.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for representative for applying SI - Skilled worker.
I couldn't find good one.
The one I was recommended, wanted 6 000 CAD for the whole process I believe its tooooo much.

Can you please advise yours advisors contacts - if you consider them more or less good - at least if the make your PNP process from registration to nomination go on.

My email is collaborationa@gmail.com

thank you

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
BCguy said:
ME???I have been Canadian since the 70 s.Canada is my home and native land.I used to work for the BC Parliamentary secretary for Immigration before I left government.I am now in the private sector.But I still know lots of people.For example Joe Kenney used to be the Director of the BC PNP.Now He is a RCIC consultant working in the private sector specializing in BC PNP. Lots of us ex government types work in this industry.But I am just giving back.This forum got me interested in Immigration a long time agoCheers
Wow, I know Joe Kenney, he helped me to receive student visa after I've received my two refusals for open work permit ( my husband was student and I was applying for work permit as spouse without success).
But afterwards he didn't help with our express entry application (federal level) ...

So, I'm looking for some other advisor who can help in preparing BC PNP profile ( registration - application - nomination) as my husband found job in Vancouver and has been working already for 5 months...
I'm not sure whether it is worth to do it just by ourselves, as I'm not sure how some documents ( like recommendation letter from employer or reference letter from previous job should look like :-[