+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
mikko008 said:
Good for you! There shouldn't be any problem for you to successfully get the Bridging work permit because it's a very simple and straight forward application. You can upload your PNP certificate and the AOR letter from IRCC.
Hi, can you tell me how applying for BOWP differs from applying for any other work permit? Is there a catch on how to make sure they actually approve a BOWP, instead of giving me another employer-restricted work permit extension?

I have applied for work permits online before, so I am familiar with the application procedure, but so far work permits were always based on LMIAs, and so restricted to one employer.

Dilemma 1: In my first step, which is writing to BC PNP asking for a Work Permit Support Letter - should I specifically mention that I want a BOWP? If yes, what tone should it be? Should I cite a legal provision (like, I am entitled to BOWP pursuant to Act ...XYZ..) or do I just kindly ask them to give me their support letter for a BOWP? Or do I not mention BOWP at all?

Dilemma 2: Once I receive their support letter, how do I ensure I apply for a BOWP, which form# should it be?

Thanks! :)

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabiboy1001 said:
Is Language test should be valid at the time of submitting paper based application with CIC after getting nomination under NOC A,B and O? Please share if anyone have the information.
Yes language test should be valid at the time of submitting application.
you can update your language test or any other document any time.
it will take more processing time thn normal.
so try submit all documents in one go..you can save your time.

vkanbalagan

Feb 19, 2017
sergionunesjr said:
BCPNP Profile created!
Skills Immigration - Skilled Worker stream with 111 points.

May the next draw come.
Hello There,
While creating the BC PNP profile, at the end, it says "Submit and Pay (700 CAD)". I dont have job offer, can i still create a BC profile?

My CRS score is 345.

Please advise.

Thanks
Vijay

vkanbalagan

Feb 19, 2017
Hi,

I'm new here. Can i create BC profile with out a job offer from BC?
When i submit, it is asking for payment (700CAD). Can i proceed with this payment?

Thanks
Vijay

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
vkanbalagan said:
Hi,

I'm new here. Can i create BC profile with out a job offer from BC?
When i submit, it is asking for payment (700CAD). Can i proceed with this payment?

Thanks
Vijay
If you graduated within 3 years from certain Master or Phd degree programs in a BC university, you can apply without a job offer.
Otherwise, a BC job offer is required.

Manroop

Feb 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am new here in the group, received ITA on Septermber 17, 2016. Documets been submitted on October 16, 2017. and thereafter no response yet. Is there anyone else too who has not received the reply yet.

Please suggest.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manroop said:
Hello Guys,

I am new here in the group, received ITA on Septermber 17, 2016. Documets been submitted on October 16, 2017. and thereafter no response yet. Is there anyone else too who has not received the reply yet.

Please suggest.
you can contact them bcoz it will take 2-3 months or some time more.
but in your case you are waiting from more thn 4 months.
contact BC PNP as soon as possible.
some time they are giving reply in 2 to 3 days but some time no reply.. but try to contact them.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Anyone who withdraw his/her profile and recreated it and got PT/NOI
Please help me with this ques -

What did you mention in the answer of this ques in "Immigration history and Citizenships" section-

"Has [Your Name] applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"
YES or NO ?

tonykwalking

Feb 26, 2017
Hi friends
I am new here, I have received BCPNP confirmation of nomination letter few days ago, but I found my dashboard from the pnpapplication website shown status "Withdrawn".

Can anyone help to explain why or anyone of one had seen this before.

Thanks
Tony

Manroop

Feb 25, 2017
Ginnie said:
you can contact them bcoz it will take 2-3 months or some time more.
but in your case you are waiting from more thn 4 months.
contact BC PNP as soon as possible.
some time they are giving reply in 2 to 3 days but some time no reply.. but try to contact them.
what type of detail they asks over the phone when we contact BC PNP. because I don't even have my file number with me.

Please Suggest.

2016pnp

Dec 19, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am posting this for enquiry about employer change, i applied my paperbased PR under bcpnp nominee program, i was worked as construction manager 0711 on open grad work permit. I got my nomination under skill international graduates, now i got my cic file number on 11 feb and after that i leave my job and started new one. Does i need to inform cic or bcpnp about it? Or it impact any bad effect on my file?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manroop said:
what type of detail they asks over the phone when we contact BC PNP. because I don't even have my file number with me.

Please Suggest.
ask you representative regarding bc pnp file no
or your representative can send them e mail or call them regarding your file STATUS.
bcoz only candidate or on the behalf of candidate representative can contact them.

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
Manroop said:
Hello Guys,

Please suggest.
Yes I am in the same situation. Submitted my application on Oct 13, 2016 and still waiting. Did you contact PNP?

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
Manroop said:
Hello Guys,

Please suggest.
Yea I Submitted on Nov 24. No Updates