+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
gracevince said:
Sharing A good news~~As you guys might saw my replies earlier. I have been wait for almost 4months.

Got a phone call, ask job duties, wages, how long been with the company,

Approved within an hour~~~~~~OMG. Finally

Good luck to everybody.
Great to hear good news.

sun-e

Feb 10, 2017
i have bc nomianation but my question is can i do part time work like 20 hours with any other employer?

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
robindhingra said:
Hi guys,
I have question please help me.I got nominated for BC PNP today and I will be eligible for express entry as well in March 2017. I want to apply permanent Residence application through Express entry since it is way faster than paper file.

Please suggest me what should I do? should I made a express entry account and wait for invitaion or shoiuld I process my file through BC PNP nomination.I dont know which way is better.
thank you
I would go with BC PNP, here you moved a step forward. Sooner or later you get PR in 14-17 months in this case too.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

My employer pay me monthly before. After I submit my pay stub, BCPNP said I need to be paid at least biweekly or semi-monthly. They are asking me to respond. What i should do? any ideas.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
sudubey said:
I would go with BC PNP, here you moved a step forward. Sooner or later you get PR in 14-17 months in this case too.
Don't go paper based route it is such a long method.. if you have 1 years worth of experience and since you already have a BC PNP Nomination go for express entry I am a paper based applicant who applied since 2014 finally got my MR I still have another 6 months of process left could be even more. I wish I had changed to express entry my friend who applied at the same time as me changed to express entry and got his PR in 2016 May and I am still stuck here

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Rajveer said:
Don't go paper based route it is such a long method.. if you have 1 years worth of experience and since you already have a BC PNP Nomination go for express entry I am a paper based applicant who applied since 2014 finally got my MR I still have another 6 months of process left could be even more. I wish I had changed to express entry my friend who applied at the same time as me changed to express entry and got his PR in 2016 May and I am still stuck here
Between when you submitted your paper application and when you got the MR, did the immigration office contact you about any incomplete form/missing document? Usually that is what prolongs it like crazy

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Chibuz said:
Between when you submitted your paper application and when you got the MR, did the immigration office contact you about any incomplete form/missing document? Usually that is what prolongs it like crazy
No document is/was missing. I got my MR request last month did my MR sent it to CIC they updated my cic account saying medical results received. But just so you know it was really really slow when i applied for PNP there was so much backlog but regardless if you have the years worth of work experience in the qualifying NOC do the express entry much better even better if you have a Nomination.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Rajveer said:
No document is/was missing. I got my MR request last month did my MR sent it to CIC they updated my cic account saying medical results received. But just so you know it was really really slow when i applied for PNP there was so much backlog but regardless if you have the years worth of work experience in the qualifying NOC do the express entry much better even better if you have a Nomination.
Okay I see. I got my nomination via the SI international postgraduate. It took less than two weeks to get my nomination and will send my paper application next week. I hope its better now because I don't have the money to pay for another nomination in the BC EE PNP stream and seat for the English test

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!!!
My wife got a wave/signal from her's boss, that the company can be our sponsor to get the PR... UUHHUUU :D... But we don't want to bother her too much... than, as far I can understand, the first step is that they need to supply a Letter offering the job, and with this we can apply, correct? But after that, if we got the invitation, which kind of documents that we need to ask for the company to support our application? Any one knows how to do it? I need advice for how I need to proceed, and go to her boss with the "exactly" steps that they need to supply!!! I really appreciate.

sergionunesjr

Jul 20, 2016
Hey, guys. I would appreciate some advice.

I'm working in Vancouver under a working holiday visa, but I have an approved LMIA (NOC2174) and I'm about to create my BCPNP profile as my company is willing to sponsor me in my PR. However, I took celpip and got a score that makes not eligible for EE (got 6 in speaking). My new work permit (with LMIA) will be three years long. What would you guys do? would go under BCPNP Skill Immigration and wait ages to get PR or would take celpip again to try to get a better score and go through EEBC? I wouldn't like to take celpip again because I don't feel that my speaking improved.

swap10287

Nov 23, 2016
Hi All,

I am filling Skills Immigration Application/ EECB - Internation Post Graduate PNP program.
After completion of all forms, in the end it is asking for paying the fees of 700$, this is somwhere I am confused as I checked in their Guide book, it is written that we need to pay the fees once you receive Invitation to Apply, so why are they asking just at the time of submitting the profile.

Can anyone help me understand this,
Does this mean they will immediately process my application and issue pnp without any further process?
How it will help me getting PR ?
My skills(IT Consultant) are listed in top 100 occupation in demand, how is the job prospect in BC ?

Thanks,
Swapnil Parikh

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
swap10287 said:
Hi All,

I am filling Skills Immigration Application/ EECB - Internation Post Graduate PNP program.
After completion of all forms, in the end it is asking for paying the fees of 700$, this is somwhere I am confused as I checked in their Guide book, it is written that we need to pay the fees once you receive Invitation to Apply, so why are they asking just at the time of submitting the profile.

Can anyone help me understand this,
Does this mean they will immediately process my application and issue pnp without any further process?
How it will help me getting PR ?
My skills(IT Consultant) are listed in top 100 occupation in demand, how is the job prospect in BC ?

Thanks,
Swapnil Parikh
1. Internation Post Graduate can apply directly without an invitation to apply.
They will access your eligibility, if you meet requirements, BCPNP will nominate you.
Please check your eligibility before applying this category.
2. Once you get approved, you will receive 600points in your EE profile and you will be guaranteed to receive ITA in Express Entry

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi guys,

Is it okay to do another job (part-time) along with my full-time employment while I am going through BC PNP -International Graduate?

It doesn't matter, right?

Nads

Jul 25, 2013
Thought would just share my timeframe for the process:

ITA Date - 21 DEC 2016
Application Submit Date - 27 Dec 2016
Additional Document request Date - 5th Jan 2017
Approved PNP Nomination Date - 22nd Feb 2017

No Interview Call nothing. :)