+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
wicaact said:
please check here
welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply
there it shows only min score as 100 to qualify but what i like to know what was min score that got the draw?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
oraclefusions said:
there it shows only min score as 100 to qualify but what i like to know what was min score that got the draw?
That table shows minimum score that person receives invitation to apply on each draw.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
oraclefusions said:
oh thats great. so my score of 103 may have a good chance in next draw. may i know when ia the next draw pls
Usually there are at least two draws each months, but no draws happen in 2017 yet.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Guys, I belong to the FSWP and also CEC category with experience in ONTARION and am looking for PNP nominations. Can anyone help me understand if I dont have the following, is there any stream applicable for me to apply under the BC PNP - any stream:

1. No Education in Canada.
2. No Work Experience from BC
3. No Job offer from Canada.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Proof of funds for BC PNP nominee currently working in Canada -

CIC website says:
"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

But as a BC PNP nominee, we don't have valid job offer (BC PNP nomination doesn't count as valid job offer neither LMIA supported) and our ITA says we are invited under BC Provincial Nomination. CIC website only says about being invited under CEC and FSW and not about BC PNP nomination.
So how is it with us? Do we need to show proof of funds or not? :-\

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Anford said:
Proof of funds for BC PNP nominee currently working in Canada -

CIC website says:
"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

But as a BC PNP nominee, we don't have valid job offer (BC PNP nomination doesn't count as valid job offer neither LMIA supported) and our ITA says we are invited under BC Provincial Nomination. CIC website only says about being invited under CEC and FSW and not about BC PNP nomination.
So how is it with us? Do we need to show proof of funds or not? :-\
i was asking more like this: If I dont have any work experience in BC, can i apply for BC PNP under any stream? Based on their site, it looks like only if I have a job offer or currently working in BC, I can apply, else not.

Is that right?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
chiranjit said:
i was asking more like this: If I dont have any work experience in BC, can i apply for BC PNP under any stream? Based on their site, it looks like only if I have a job offer or currently working in BC, I can apply, else not.

Is that right?
The only stream that not require a job offer in BC is international post graduate, which requires applicant graduated from certain Master or PHD programs of BC institutions.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
wicaact said:
The only stream that not require a job offer in BC is international post graduate, which requires applicant graduated from certain Master or PHD programs of BC institutions.
So, I believe I am not eligible for BC... No job offer from BC or education/job experience of BC.. All the best guys who fulfiil BC criteria..

Ryan Gotham

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hey Guys,

New member here.
My Situation: Registered under BC PNP- Skills Immigration on Dec 28, 2016. Waiting for the next draw (Been a month already :()

Just wondering if anyone who went (or going) through the same process could share the timeline for BC PNP- Skills Immigration ?

Thanks! :)

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
Ryan Gotham said:
Hey Guys,

New member here.
My Situation: Registered under BC PNP- Skills Immigration on Dec 28, 2016. Waiting for the next draw (Been a month already :()

Just wondering if anyone who went (or going) through the same process could share the timeline for BC PNP- Skills Immigration ?

Thanks! :)
Same here. registered last week.
what was your score?