+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
wicaact said:
The process to issue you immigrant visa will take 16 months from your submission date.
Once immigrant visa is issued, you need to do permanent resident landing, either at border or at local CIC office, then this 58 days kicks in, that means after you do permanent resident landing, it takes 58 days to process your PR card.
So the entire process will take about 18 months to complete.

To check how long it takes to issue you immigrant visa, you need to select Economic Class->Provincial Nominees->NO(If you are not EE) in processing times page.
Got two questions:

1. Have you seen, heard or read (in this forum) of someone who was successfully issued an immigrant visa in 16months or less? I want to belive that CIC won't actually use up 16months ???

2. Can a nomination under the SI international postgraduate be used for EEBC instead?

Thanks

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
feejay87 said:
I wish to go for one year MEng program from an eligible university of British Columbia in Electrical and Computer Engineering, I wish to ask that, would attainment of this program qualify me successfully for International Graduate BC PNP stream ? as it is written on their brochure

Your graduate degree (master’s or doctorate) must be in one of the following programs of study in the natural, applied or health sciences as defined by Statistics Canada’s Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) 2011:
· agriculture (CIP 01)
· biological and biomedical sciences (CIP 26)
· computer and information sciences and support services (CIP 11)
· engineering (CIP 14)
· engineering technology (CIP 15)
· health professions and related clinical sciences (CIP 51)
· mathematics and statistics (CIP 27)
· natural resources conservation and research (CIP 03)
· physical sciences (CIP 40)

The program is 12-16 months length so I would be getting a maximum PGWP of one year (I assume, not sure); would this time be enough for my PNP to be processed successfully ?

I have read on the BC PNP website that the processing time of Skilled immigration stream (in which Int Grad BC PNP comes) is around 2-3 months.

Response in this regard shall be highly appreciated :)
It's enough for you, international-post graduate will only need less than two weeks to make the decision now.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:
Got two questions:

1. Have you seen, heard or read (in this forum) of someone who was successfully issued an immigrant visa in 16months or less? I want to belive that CIC won't actually use up 16months ???

2. Can a nomination under the SI international postgraduate be used for EEBC instead?

Thanks
1. 90% of inland applicants now need 14-16 months to get application approved, some people even need more time.
2. You can't do that, you need to file separate application for EEBC.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
wicaact said:
1. 90% of inland applicants now need 14-16 months to get application approved, some people even need more time.
Thanks wiccact. I can't understand why it takes this long since most people tow the express entry route.

BlessedGirl

Nov 20, 2016
wicaact said:

What if I decide to add provincial nominations to my express entry, I see no reason why I can't do that.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
BlessedGirl said:
What if I decide to add provincial nominations to my express entry, I see no reason why I can't do that.
If you applied Skills immigration instead of Express Entry BC, you cannot add your nomination to Express Entry, that is clearly explained on nomination certificate.
See this: http://www.easylandingconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2.png
If you want to add to Express Entry, you need to file separate application.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Need some advise here.

Did Masters from BC, not in the eligible international post grad stream. Got the job in technical support @$17 per hour wage where the median shows $25 for 2282 NOC. What is the best way to apply. Should I go with PNP or Express Entry. Please suggest.

Any of you have experience with low wage immigration options?

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
callofduty said:
I am the international student. for the question"" active recruitmentn has taken place"" should my employer answer yes or no. actually my friend refer me to the company. the employer did not post job ad online. could u help me answer this question?job offer form also ask the number of applicant and how many days was this job vacant? how do I answer. I am so frustrated.
Did you ever get an answer for this question?

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
I applied for pnp skilled worker and my points are 103. Do I stand a chance in the draw to be selected?
Is there a way we can check what was the least score invited to apply in prev draws under bc pnp skilled worker ?
warm regards

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
oraclefusions said:
I applied for pnp skilled worker and my points are 103. Do I stand a chance in the draw to be selected?
Is there a way we can check what was the least score invited to apply in prev draws under bc pnp skilled worker ?
warm regards
please check here
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
creatorzson said:
Need some advise here.

Did Masters from BC, not in the eligible international post grad stream. Got the job in technical support @ $17 per hour wage where the median shows $25 for 2282 NOC. What is the best way to apply. Should I go with PNP or Express Entry. Please suggest.

Any of you have experience with low wage immigration options?
They really don't specify that your wage should be a median wage or something like that just that it should be a little higher than a lowest possible wage offered for that NOC. Take this example.. In a corporate world not everyone's pay is the same for the same position some get paid higher than the other. My friend appiled for BC PNP and express entry at the same time.. the approved her PNP application did instead of calling the employer they emailed him and asked him a couple of questions.. If they do ask you about your pay that question is for your employer not you. Unless your pay is say $10 or even $11 they won't question your pay. Remember if your pay is too high they will question it.. if your pay is too low they will question that too..

jotdhaliwal58

Jan 25, 2017
Hi ,
Just wondering how long does it take to get BC PNP get approved under EEBC International graduate category. As I applied on Jan 08,2017 and my files status got changed to under Process. How long more it will take. Fingers crossed. I am worried because once my PNP got rejected , as I Quit my last job one day before they called my Employer. please suggest me something.
Thanks in advance. :D :D :D :D :D :D

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
For people applying with dependants (spouse and children) is the $550 fee per person or per application?