+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Deep5911 said:
Hi mostly in this forum apply under pnp skilled international graduate category. Plz. Share your timeline those who apply under bc pnp skilled as foreign worker or apply from outside canada ???? Thanks
Hi

We created a topic called BC PNP (Skills Immigration – International Graduate). Please have a look and add your input as well.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
mumbaikar said:
Hi guys,

I have a question.
I have an express entry profile and job seeker validation code. I got my PhD from BC in June 2015 and have been working in Ontario since then. I think I am eligible to apply for PNP nomination under express entry - international post-graduate. My questions are: Which one is faster ? direct federal express entry or express entry -PNP? what are the chances of rejections. I have 476 points. In case PNP is faster, still can I get a nomination from BC given that I have been working in ON since my graduation?

Many thanks
If you are currently working in Ontario, there is high chance that your application to BC PNP will be rejected. One requirement for international post-graduate is to show evidence that you want to live in BC permanently, since you are working in Ontario, so that you don't have strong evidence on this point.
I have friends who left BC after applying, they either get rejected or have their application pending until they return to BC to live.

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
wicaact said:
If you are currently working in Ontario, there is high chance that your application to BC PNP will be rejected. One requirement for international post-graduate is to show evidence that you want to live in BC permanently, since you are working in Ontario, so that you don't have strong evidence on this point.
I have friends who left BC after applying, they either get rejected or have their application pending until they return to BC to live.
Many thanks for your reply.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
mumbaikar said:
Hi guys,

I have a question.
I have an express entry profile and job seeker validation code. I got my PhD from BC in June 2015 and have been working in Ontario since then. I think I am eligible to apply for PNP nomination under express entry - international post-graduate. My questions are: Which one is faster ? direct federal express entry or express entry -PNP? what are the chances of rejections. I have 476 points. In case PNP is faster, still can I get a nomination from BC given that I have been working in ON since my graduation?

Many thanks
Kaye jhala bhauu ?

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi there!

i received my police check today, but rcmp named my status as a landed immigration status, which i am not, i am still a pgwp work permit. does that document still can be used? or i have to do another one? many thanks!

AlanCa

Jan 16, 2017
Soni V said:
Hi. ..a quick question.. applied for pnp under SI-intrntnl grdt catgry....got a call from pnp office 1 week before , dey askd for couple of documents and submitted very next day....didn't hear nythng so far...does ny1 know how long will they take after sumitting demanded documents??
Can you kindly share your timeline for the SI-international graduate?

I submitted my application around 2 weeks ago and i'm waiting for the nomination.. How long did it take you to get nominated?

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
;D Got AOR, best of luck to u all.

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
hello everyone! just a quick question... so i have my PNP and i put in my file for my PR, i have heard back from CIC and they have given me a file number that goes along with my case. My case was opened on Jan 10th 2017, does anyone have an idea on how long this process will take and how long before i get my PR card in my hand? (i have searched on the CIC website and it gave my an estimate of 58 days however i dont think that is accurate for CIC to go through my file and do the checks... or is it?) Or not even the card even just a temporary official document stating that i am officially a PR of Canada?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Worriedapplicant said:
hello everyone! just a quick question... so i have my PNP and i put in my file for my PR, i have heard back from CIC and they have given me a file number that goes along with my case. My case was opened on Jan 10th 2017, does anyone have an idea on how long this process will take and how long before i get my PR card in my hand? (i have searched on the CIC website and it gave my an estimate of 58 days however i dont think that is accurate for CIC to go through my file and do the checks... or is it?) Or not even the card even just a temporary official document stating that i am officially a PR of Canada?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
The process to issue you immigrant visa will take 16 months from your submission date.
Once immigrant visa is issued, you need to do permanent resident landing, either at border or at local CIC office, then this 58 days kicks in, that means after you do permanent resident landing, it takes 58 days to process your PR card.
So the entire process will take about 18 months to complete.

To check how long it takes to issue you immigrant visa, you need to select Economic Class->Provincial Nominees->NO(If you are not EE) in processing times page.

Jimothy

May 22, 2013
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what the difference is between "Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker" and "Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker"? I've checked them both out and it seems like the only difference, at least in requirements, is that for the Express Entry route you need to be eligible for one of the federal Express Entry streams, ie FSW, which I am.

What about other differences? Can one stream be closed and one be open, for example?

I assume that the EEBC route is faster?

Does EEBC just give you the nomination for the federal EE application, ie those 600 glorious points?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Good luck to all applicants and congrats to all PRs!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Jimothy said:
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what the difference is between "Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker" and "Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker"? I've checked them both out and it seems like the only difference, at least in requirements, is that for the Express Entry route you need to be eligible for one of the federal Express Entry streams, ie FSW, which I am.

What about other differences? Can one stream be closed and one be open, for example?

I assume that the EEBC route is faster?

Does EEBC just give you the nomination for the federal EE application, ie those 600 glorious points?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Good luck to all applicants and congrats to all PRs!
You are right, only difference between "Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker" and "Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker" is you need to be eligible one of the Federal express entry stream.

You are also right that EEBC is faster than "Skills immigration". EEBC at federal stage will take about 6 months to process, and SI will take 16 months.

EEBC will give you 600 points in your EE profile and will let you receive ITA guaranteed on next draw.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi I in bc pnp skilled worker from outside canada. I got ita and now My under nominee process can plz some one tell me To get positive nomination which very important factors they looking for to nominate a foreign workers if u know any pls share with me . Thanks

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish to go for one year MEng program from an eligible university of British Columbia in Electrical and Computer Engineering, I wish to ask that, would attainment of this program qualify me successfully for International Graduate BC PNP stream ? as it is written on their brochure

Your graduate degree (master’s or doctorate) must be in one of the following programs of study in the natural, applied or health sciences as defined by Statistics Canada’s Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) 2011:
· agriculture (CIP 01)
· biological and biomedical sciences (CIP 26)
· computer and information sciences and support services (CIP 11)
· engineering (CIP 14)
· engineering technology (CIP 15)
· health professions and related clinical sciences (CIP 51)
· mathematics and statistics (CIP 27)
· natural resources conservation and research (CIP 03)
· physical sciences (CIP 40)

The program is 12-16 months length so I would be getting a maximum PGWP of one year (I assume, not sure); would this time be enough for my PNP to be processed successfully ?

I have read on the BC PNP website that the processing time of Skilled immigration stream (in which Int Grad BC PNP comes) is around 2-3 months.

Response in this regard shall be highly appreciated :)

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
hello guys, I have one quick question here.

I am going to register for BC PNP - International Graduate as a NOC B 6311 - Fast Food Supervisor with a expecting wage of $12.25

From Job Bank, NOC 6311 has a minimum of 11.50, a median of 14.75, and a high of 25.64 under my region.

Mine is between the low and the median.... any ideas if I am okay to go with this wage? Thank you!!!