Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Does anyone knows if the student work experience during our studies is accepted for points for the BC PNP International graduate or it is not?
I seems that there is no info. on the official BC PNP page about this issue.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Rihan89 said:
Does anyone knows if the student work experience during our studies is accepted for points for the BC PNP International graduate or it is not?
I seems that there is no info. on the official BC PNP page about this issue.
no, only DIRECT experience.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
rishi_1987 said:
Hi everyone, my application got refused by BC PNP because of occupation minimum wage is not satisfied, as my current salary is 75 cent less then the market minimum wage rate as per "job bank". Next month my employer will give me raise as i am finishing my two year experience in early mid January and then i think i can apply again in EEBC BC PNP category, but for now i am thinking to appeal, but i am not sure what would be the best to explain my situation that they may consider. any suggestion or advice will be appreciated... thanks!!!
Try showing that you have room for growth. Show the plan of the increase in salary after XXX month consistent with your company's pay structure. Tell them your company is willing to prove with your paystub etc.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Nepaliboy said:
Hi Guys,

I got my PNP nomination through International post graduate SI stream and now i am gearing up for applying paper application to CIC for PR. I was looking at the checklist for PR application for provinsal nominees and they have requirements like IELTS, birth certificates and police reports. Are these all required when you are applying under the above mentioned stream ?? Please help
From what I have been told my wiccat on this forum, you don't need IELTS and Police clearance. I'm not sure of birth certificate but I imagine for a process like that this, it is only natural you submit one. I spoke with CIC rep over the phone a while back and they confirmed one doesn't need the IELTS exam. I forgot to ask about the police clearance; I think it is worth confirming from them.

At some point during your application, did you get an email from a BC PNP officer asking you to explain/elaborate on your plans of staying in BC?

rishi_1987

Dec 27, 2016
Georgesand said:
Try showing that you have room for growth. Show the plan of the increase in salary after XXX month consistent with your company's pay structure. Tell them your company is willing to prove with your paystub etc.
Thanks bro, i'm hoping and trying my best,,,, Thankyou once again...

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Happy New Year everyone.

Just wondering, when is BC PNP opening? 2017 has started.

Coolpaulboy

Dec 18, 2016
I am planning to migrate to Canada. I would like to know if NOC 1211 (Adminstrative Officer) will go through the PNP nomination.

sj1010

Jan 2, 2017
Hi there. I received an invitation under the BC PNP Skilled Immigration - International Graduate category. However when I try to submit my application I get an error on the attachments page saying that the language test results are required. However my job offer is of NOC A category. I sent an email to the pnp office a couple of weeks back but they haven't replied yet. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
sj1010 said:
Hi there. I received an invitation under the BC PNP Skilled Immigration - International Graduate category. However when I try to submit my application I get an error on the attachments page saying that the language test results are required. However my job offer is of NOC A category. I sent an email to the pnp office a couple of weeks back but they haven't replied yet. What do I do? Thanks in advance.
try to refresh it and do it one more time, if it still not working, maybe double check the size of your file, they have a specific size of the file for the upload allowance.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
sj1010 said:
Did you claim the points when you registered? If so I think you need it. If not, try uploading a document saying its NOC A and you don't need language tests instead.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Seems police clearance is a must for all PR applicants coming in through an PNP program http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf . I was trying to avoid having to obtain one because its a pain to get them especially when not residing in the country anymore. I erroneously always assumed police clearance is for only those applying via the express entry stream.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Chibuz said:
Seems police clearance is a must for all PR applicants coming in through an PNP program http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf . I was trying to avoid having to obtain one because its a pain to get them especially when not residing in the country anymore. I erroneously always assumed police clearance is for only those applying via the express entry stream.
If it is for paper-based, you might still need to get one as well. Getting one from Canada takes up like 4 weeks, omg.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Chibuz said:
Hi guys..

Got this email from BC PNP today

Your application is currently in process. In order to proceed further the following must be provided and/ or addressed:

r In order to be considered for nomination, nominee applicants must satisfy the BC PNP that they intend to permanently reside in BC. Please elaborate on your plans to permanently settle in the province.

Please provide the information by email. If a response is not receive by Friday January 13, 2017 a decision will be made with the information on file. This may result in the refusal of your application

What more do they want? I applied via d SI international post graduate. They never provided a section in form for me to state elaborate plans.

Anyone faced this problem? . I'm not sure what to even write in the email.
So I responded to the query and today, on my dashboard, it says application decision finalized. Fingers crossed; hopefully next round of calls, will get my nomination.

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chibuz said:
So I responded to the query and today, on my dashboard, it says application decision finalized. Fingers crossed; hopefully next round of calls, will get my nomination.
Hi Chibuz!
I received an email from BC PNP requesting some additional documents. I sent them the required docs next day. i havent heard anything from them after that. Just wondering who your officer is