+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Does anyone who applied through the Skills Immigration: International Graduate stream has a document list that we need to submit for CIC?

Can you post it here? Thank you!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

Compliments of the season!

In the pie chart usually shown here https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply, I have never seen international postgraduates included in the chart.

Is it included in the international graduates or Skills workers?

rishi_1987

Dec 27, 2016
Hi everyone, my application got refused by BC PNP because of occupation minimum wage is not satisfied, as my current salary is 75 cent less then the market minimum wage rate as per "job bank". Next month my employer will give me raise as i am finishing my two year experience in early mid January and then i think i can apply again in EEBC BC PNP category, but for now i am thinking to appeal, but i am not sure what would be the best to explain my situation that they may consider. any suggestion or advice will be appreciated... thanks!!!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
rishi_1987 said:
Hi everyone, my application got refused by BC PNP because of occupation minimum wage is not satisfied, as my current salary is 75 cent less then the market minimum wage rate as per "job bank". Next month my employer will give me raise as i am finishing my two year experience in early mid January and then i think i can apply again in EEBC BC PNP category, but for now i am thinking to appeal, but i am not sure what would be the best to explain my situation that they may consider. any suggestion or advice will be appreciated... thanks!!!
how and when did they contact you about this?

rishi_1987

Dec 27, 2016
Chibuz said:
how and when did they contact you about this?
Couple of days before... Through email... They had asked explaination a month before but they didn't satisfied with my employer explanation and refuse the application... Basically the reason is they wouldn't consider any other benefits they only match your per hour wage rate with the NOC code in job bank wages, If your salary is even less than by 75 cents as compare with job bank minimum wage, they wouldn't consider,

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I'm filling out the BC PNP online forms for my EE IG application and I have a quick question. In the work experience section, do you enter all your work experiences, or just those for which you would get points (ie, Canadian, full time and non student)? I have a ton of self employed and work experience as well jobs done while I was enduring grad school, and I'm wondering if I should mention these even though I apparently don't get points for them.

Thanks,

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
miladi said:
I'm filling out the BC PNP online forms for my EE IG application and I have a quick question. In the work experience section, do you enter all your work experiences, or just those for which you would get points (ie, Canadian, full time and non student)? I have a ton of self employed and work experience as well jobs done while I was enduring grad school, and I'm wondering if I should mention these even though I apparently don't get points for them.

Thanks,
Just experiences that you can claim points for. You will see what you have done on the resume anyway.

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Hi friends,, i am international student. Just completed my studies in canada its 1+1=2 yr studies. I have applied for work permit. Currently iam in ontario. I wanted to know what are the rules for pr in BC? And which province is good to move for the PR? Thanks

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi guys! just want to know where i should get my criminal record check done for PR? i have heard commissionaires, has anyone done the criminal check at there? or just go for regular rcmp to do it? many thanks!

Nepaliboy

Oct 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got my PNP nomination through International post graduate SI stream and now i am gearing up for applying paper application to CIC for PR. I was looking at the checklist for PR application for provinsal nominees and they have requirements like IELTS, birth certificates and police reports. Are these all required when you are applying under the above mentioned stream ?? Please help

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:
hi guys,

Compliments of the season!

In the pie chart usually shown here https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply, I have never seen international postgraduates included in the chart.

Is it included in the international graduates or Skills workers?
international postgraduates is part of international graduates.

mynameisahmed

Dec 12, 2015
Nepaliboy said:
Hi Guys,

I got my PNP nomination through International post graduate SI stream and now i am gearing up for applying paper application to CIC for PR. I was looking at the checklist for PR application for provinsal nominees and they have requirements like IELTS, birth certificates and police reports. Are these all required when you are applying under the above mentioned stream ?? Please help
can you share your timeline please

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hi guys..

Got this email from BC PNP today

Your application is currently in process. In order to proceed further the following must be provided and/ or addressed:

r In order to be considered for nomination, nominee applicants must satisfy the BC PNP that they intend to permanently reside in BC. Please elaborate on your plans to permanently settle in the province.

Please provide the information by email. If a response is not receive by Friday January 13, 2017 a decision will be made with the information on file. This may result in the refusal of your application

What more do they want? I applied via d SI international post graduate. They never provided a section in form for me to state elaborate plans.

Anyone faced this problem? . I'm not sure what to even write in the email.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
rishi_1987 said:
Couple of days before... Through email... They had asked explaination a month before but they didn't satisfied with my employer explanation and refuse the application... Basically the reason is they wouldn't consider any other benefits they only match your per hour wage rate with the NOC code in job bank wages, If your salary is even less than by 75 cents as compare with job bank minimum wage, they wouldn't consider,
I think appealing will make sense. It would be nice if its possible to actually appeal in person; as walk into their office, present your case number and have a chat with them.