+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

rjhstyle

Oct 5, 2016
Hi guys, I was nominated BC PNP and received 600 extra points and currently have over 1000 points. However, somehow I didn't get an invitation on express entry's draw on Dec.16th 2016. Can anyone explain me why I didn't get an invitation?

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
mikko008 said:
Hey Rochelle,

You misunderstood the IRCC definition for the term 'Family Member'. On the same instruction guide that you referred in this post, there is a Family Members section (below Labour Market Information and above Step 1 Gather Documents) clearly stated that Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children. So our parents are not our family members according to IRCC's definition :D So you should put 1 regardless.
Hmm...I really should learn how to relax. omg!

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am now waiting for BC PNP nomination (SI: Int grad), and my work permit is going to expire in the next 6 months. After I got my nomination, and submit my application to CIC, then what's next?

Do I need to wait for the AOR from CIC in order apply for the work permit extension from PNP? Is it true that the AOR may take up to a few months for non-express entry :-X.

Thanks!

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
rjhstyle said:
Hi guys, I was nominated BC PNP and received 600 extra points and currently have over 1000 points. However, somehow I didn't get an invitation on express entry's draw on Dec.16th 2016. Can anyone explain me why I didn't get an invitation?

Hi There,

Can you please help on how to get BC PNP nomination if one does not have any job there in?

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi there! a federal form question, i have a 2 years diploma, for the highest level of education, should i select *non-university certificate/diploma or *post-secondary - no degree? many thanks!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi There,

Can you please help on how to get BC PNP nomination if one does not have any job there in?
I don’t have a job offer from a B.C. employer. Can I still apply to the BC PNP?

You can only apply to the BC PNP without a job offer if you are applying as an international student with a master’s or doctoral degree from a B.C. university in the natural, applied or health sciences under the Express Entry BC or Skills Immigration stream.

All other categories of BC PNP Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC require you to have a job offer.

Nepaliboy

Oct 4, 2016
I got PNP nominations overnight :D :D. I applied thursday night and got nominations friday afternoon. So surprised. I applied under SI_International post graduate..Haha is this a normal thing lol

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

Any idea if there will be another draw this year? Or will it be sometime early next month?
Thanks

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Nepaliboy said:
I got PNP nominations overnight :D :D. I applied thursday night and got nominations friday afternoon. So surprised. I applied under SI_International post graduate..Haha is this a normal thing lol
Congrats!!!! From what I read on this forum, that category is pretty fast. According to media reports, their will be a high shortage of skilled workers in BC by 2024 which will cost the province billions of dollars. Probably that is why this option is very fast to get a nomination.

Any idea when a new draw will be made?

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
mikko008 said:
Hi,

I think for the wage part in the employment reference letter, your employer can state that this worker's current pay rate is 3300 per month (equivalent to $39,600/year),even though this pay rate has just applied to you for a month. In this way, it feels clearer.
Hi Sir,

1. I just received ITA from BCPNP, I was required to provide Official Education Transcript(s). So do I just go to school and ask them give me transcript? Usually, official transcripts are sealed envelop. Is it correct that I open the envelop and scan the transcript?

2. for the company info, is it ok to copy and paste the info from company website?

3. in the job offer form, What do i state in "Describe your recruitment activities" and "Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker? " BTW, I am international student.

Thanks a lot.

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
callofduty said:
Hi Sir,

1. I just received ITA from BCPNP, I was required to provide Official Education Transcript(s). So do I just go to school and ask them give me transcript? Usually, official transcripts are sealed envelop. Is it correct that I open the envelop and scan the transcript?

2. for the company info, is it ok to copy and paste the info from company website?

3. in the job offer form, What do i state in "Describe your recruitment activities" and "Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker? " BTW, I am international student.

Thanks a lot.
For 2 and 3: Your company should fill out the form not yourself. And are you currently a student or were you a student but now have graduate?

Ire905

Dec 24, 2016
Hi,
I need some help.

I'm going to apply through BC PNP International Grad.

I have a PhD back home (assesment by Toronto Unversity) and I finished 2 years diplom in BC College.

In registration form I can not add both education and get more points.

Do you know how I can add my all education in registration form?