+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

cheliya18

Sep 6, 2016
Can anybody share their experience on a phone call or site visit to the employer Please.. My no. is 778 885 8145. What documentation do they ask for from the employer when they visit? Also I have another question - thats killing me - If they find out that I do not meet the requirements do they inform federal as well? My file is not in federal yet. I mean i didnt get ITA. I have 477 points in federal but waiting for a pick below 477.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All. Please add me to WhatsApp group

My number is +1 306-351-8486

Thanks

Dec 3, 2014
Has any one created a Watsapp group?
as i am not being added to the group- i doubt it is created.
confirmation please!! i will create if none in place.

Dec 3, 2014
The user who initiated the Watsapp group and invited numbers to his inbox is not active since June 30, 2016, 04:58:27 pm. i don't think the watsapp group is active any more. i am going to create one and add number from 33, 34 and 35 pages of this discussion- if any one wants to be added please post/inbox numbers- Lets share the knowledge...

kevinspacey33

Jan 13, 2015
Dear all ,

Got a mail from BC-PNP . I am working from home .

My Organisation is registered in BC but operations are from Montreal.

BC mail says .

- it does not have a physical office in BC and, thus, does not have a valid business permit. Moreover, there is also no evidence that my residence has been registered with the city in BC for home-occupation/home-business, and
·
- The job offer may not be bona fide and/or need to be based in BC, in the absence of evidence that the company has significant and continuing business operations in the province.

Unquote

They have not rejected the application but asked clarification from company. Do you guys have any experience like these ?

Regards

Kev

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
HI ALL,

When will next BC PNP will open?
If anyone is having/driving any group or url, if shared, will help me...

Please help.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Kevinspacey33: Kindly let us know when you applied for BC pnp.? You can also provide your mobile number. We will add you in whatsapp group. You can ask this question to many people in this group. Dont worry..Everything will be fine

kevinspacey33

Jan 13, 2015
Hi @Password ,

Thanks , Submitted on 7 March . ITA on May 12th. Applied on 29th May . BCPNP Official Responded with clarification questions on 17 Aug .

Had to shell out 800 CAD to the immigration lawyer only for consultation / preparing the clarification letter to BCPNP Official.

Clarification officially Submitted on Sep 6th . Waiting for the final verdict - Fingers crossed.

Kev

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Hi,

Actually, I have been on ICT WP since 4.5 years in BC. I have created my profile for BC PNP and mentioned I have a valid Job offer in BC. So, Can someone confirm if I can show up that I have a valid offer in BC which I got from my employer when I transferred to Canada

Thanks in advance.

ciril cyriac

Sep 11, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have a question. I have applied for bc PNP 1 month back.
Unfortunately when i updated my CIC express entry profile due to some reason it became ineligible.
Since i can not do anything, i just created a new express entry profile.
Does BC PNP allow me to update my PNP application with my new CIC express entry profile?
If so how can i do that? Thank you so much for the help in Advance

Ciril Cyriac

Jashan Dhillon

Jul 24, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-7-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
14 august 2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hello folks,

I applied for EEBC international graduate category. Got invitation on 24 august and submitted application on 31 august. Got the file number same day.
Fingers crossed !

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
ciril cyriac said:
Hi Friends,

I have a question. I have applied for bc PNP 1 month back.
Unfortunately when i updated my CIC express entry profile due to some reason it became ineligible.
Since i can not do anything, i just created a new express entry profile.
Does BC PNP allow me to update my PNP application with my new CIC express entry profile?
If so how can i do that? Thank you so much for the help in Advance

Ciril Cyriac
Yes, this is possible, but not by yourself and not electronically.
It happened to me and I just sent a message to pnpinfo@gov.bc.ca with old and new info. You need to attach the new letter from IRCC, the one that has your profile number and job seeker code.
When/if you are invited they will use your new EE number on the invitation.
Good luck!