+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

walkonnow

Mar 5, 2016
Anyone got any inside lines on when they'll actually do the draw for the PNP? Fingers crossed for next week I guess!

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
walkonnow said:
Anyone got any inside lines on when they'll actually do the draw for the PNP? Fingers crossed for next week I guess!
My guess is they are going to clear the 2015 backlog first before issuing any nominations.

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
hello everyone I got call from pnp on friday.. they were asking about my duties and wages.... applied in march 2015 first week...

can anyone please tell me asst manager duties...! are those duties can conflict with supervisor duties?? i m so worried in my firm there is another guy who is working as a supervisor his consultant gave him ideas about his duties and i saw that paper those duties are mostly same as I said to the pnp lady in my interview.. I am so worried... can they still come to my work to check even they call or can they say why yours and your supervisor duties are same....?? please please anyone tell me please help..

Kingslin

Mar 10, 2016
Newwibe said:
hello everyone I got call from pnp on friday.. they were asking about my duties and wages.... applied in march 2015 first week...

can anyone please tell me asst manager duties...! are those duties can conflict with supervisor duties?? i m so worried in my firm there is another guy who is working as a supervisor his consultant gave him ideas about his duties and i saw that paper those duties are mostly same as I said to the pnp lady in my interview.. I am so worried... can they still come to my work to check even they call or can they say why yours and your supervisor duties are same....?? please please anyone tell me please help..
May I please ask the date on your application receipt?

I believe once they called you to verify your duties, they may approve your application pretty soon. It depends on the situation, they may call your supervisor (PNP contact on the application); or they just send your the ITA. Good luck

marc124

Mar 2, 2016
I read answers from you yansenwong, it is informative. Please kindly add me to whats app group +1 6044456645 marc :)

I am graduating and going to apply skilled immigration pg stream, I will request access for the tracker, its really helpful!

Godoy

Mar 21, 2016
Dear Buddy! Can you add me in the whatsapp group? It will be really important our information exchange. 5535991207842

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone.

Do you know when the quota are reached usually? I am going to graduate and gonna apply under International Graduate in June

Thanks!

navi9

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
hi guys i have small question im an international student and right now on pgwp. In order to apply for BCPNP do i need to get job that should be relevant to my studies or can i apply with any skilled job.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marc124 said:
I read answers from you yansenwong, it is informative. Please kindly add me to whats app group +1 6044456645 marc :)

I am graduating and going to apply skilled immigration pg stream, I will request access for the tracker, its really helpful!
Hi marc124, I'm glad you found them useful. Have you applied yet?