+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
tushya said:
We were just talking about the validity of our work permits. The other person said his was valid till the end of 2019 and he might have a tight time to get the PR based on the 16-20 months of processing time. So mine is even shorter, that's what I meant
You don't have to worry about validity of your work permits. So long you have a job offer, the BC pnp can arrange for a new work permit for you. Besides its 12-14months now. A bc pnp immigration officer told me this

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
SuperSaiyanGod said:
Yes, choose no for both if the job is not LMIA approved.
After creating a federal express entry profile it appears that I did not get points for my current job. Is it because I haven't completed 1 year in my current job? But, isn't it contradictory that a person would rather apply in CEC if he has completed one year Canadian experience? Following are the answers to my questions- Please advise guys if you think there is something wrong here. Thank you:) Waiting to apply under BC PNP EE

Is this job offer for work that is:
full-time
continuous and
for at least one year? - YES

Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal?-YES

How many employers made this job offer? - 1

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada? - NO

An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada? - NO

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? - NO

Is Monish currently working in Canada? - YES

Does Monish have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? - YES

Is Monish job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? -NO

Has Monish Pawar been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) - NO

Four digit NOC code of current work permit - (relevant code mentioned)

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? - NO

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
monish88 said:
After creating a federal express entry profile it appears that I did not get points for my current job. Is it because I haven't completed 1 year in my current job? But, isn't it contradictory that a person would rather apply in CEC if he has completed one year Canadian experience? Following are the answers to my questions- Please advise guys if you think there is something wrong here. Thank you:) Waiting to apply under BC PNP EE

Is this job offer for work that is:
full-time
continuous and
for at least one year? - YES

Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal?-YES

How many employers made this job offer? - 1

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada? - NO

An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada? - NO

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? - NO

Is Monish currently working in Canada? - YES

Does Monish have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? - YES

Is Monish job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? -NO

Has Monish Pawar been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) - NO

Four digit NOC code of current work permit - (relevant code mentioned)

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? - NO
Looks normal to me,You do not qualify for EE,No LMIA No FSW,No one year skilled work experience No CEC.Sorry :(

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks BC Guy! Even though Iam eligible under BC PNP EE International PG category, can you help me understand the difference here?
CEC is helpful for people with 1 year Canadian experience. What if someone is working full time in Canada and hasn't completed 1 year experience? Won't they fall under FSW ? Cheers.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
monish88 said:
Thanks BC Guy! Even though Iam eligible under BC PNP EE International PG category, can you help me understand the difference here?
CEC is helpful for people with 1 year Canadian experience. What if someone is working full time in Canada and hasn't completed 1 year experience? Won't they fall under FSW ? Cheers.
the criteria is different ,you just have to convince BC PNP that you intend to live and settle in BC permanently,that you have ties to BC and you are nominated by BC for permanent resident.Love BC and We love you back.It is an easy category to qualify for ;D ;D ;D

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
monish88 said:
To put it into perspective,A masters graduate in IT was selected because He had good ties to BC,He had a job here,He bought a car and had a local girlfriend.He wrote in his letter to the BC how he learned to ski here,he loved the multiculturalism in BC and He was nominated as PR.Can you become a PR by showing how much you love Ontario,SKS or MN ??? :p :p :p

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
To put it into perspective,A masters graduate in IT was selected because He had good ties to BC,He had a job here,He bought a car and had a local girlfriend.He wrote in his letter to the BC how he learned to ski here,he loved the multiculturalism in BC and He was nominated as PR.Can you become a PR by showing how much you love Ontario,SKS or MN ??? :p :p :p
Hi BC Guy
How was sunday event.
U met with Fassbender.
Hope u discussed our problems with him.
Any updates.
Thanks.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monday start
Now again hope start that hope today we will receive nomination.
All d best all of us.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
Hi BC Guy
How was sunday event.
U met with Fassbender.
Hope u discussed our problems with him.
Any updates.
Thanks.
Yes We had a good chat,He did not realize that many files had exceeded normal processing times.He said He would bring this up with the Minister in charge of the BC PNP.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Yes We had a good chat,He did not realize that many files had exceeded normal processing times.He said He would bring this up with the Minister in charge of the BC PNP.
Thank you
any updates in bc pnp program.