+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PBP - Tech Pilot Processing Time

kmg5495

Aug 21, 2020
Hello all,

I have been invited and applied for BC PNP - INT. Grad - Tech Pilot about two and a half months ago.
The status has changed about couple weeks after I applied from "Applied" to "In Progress" and the status still shows "In Progress."
I understand, reviewing process may be slower than usual due to COVID.. but few of my friends have received nomination in couple weeks...
Does anyone else here in same situation with me?

Alex Alison

Oct 15, 2020
Hello all,

I have been invited and applied for BC PNP - INT. Grad - Tech Pilot about two and a half months ago.
The status has changed about couple weeks after I applied from "Applied" to "In Progress" and the status still shows "In Progress."
I understand, reviewing process may be slower than usual due to COVID.. but few of my friends have received nomination in couple weeks...
Does anyone else here in same situation with me?
Maybe it takes more than 3.5 months according the mentioned in the post:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-tech-pilot.586559/#post-8922151

Hi kmg5495,
Could you share how to get offer please or any best practices and suggestion, many thanks.
I want to apply tech pilot too .
Good luck to you!

kmg5495

Aug 21, 2020
Maybe it takes more than 3.5 months according the mentioned in the post:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-tech-pilot.586559/#post-8922151

Hi kmg5495,
Could you share how to get offer please or any best practices and suggestion, many thanks.
I want to apply tech pilot too .
Good luck to you!
Offer in terms of Jobs?
If you want to apply under tech pilot, you need to get a job that are applied for Tech Pilot (29 NOC).
I work as an Electrical Engineer... Have a Canadian Degree and few certificates that would have been helped when I was looking for a job.
Best practice to get a job offer or even chance to get interviews would be keep applying and improving your resume and Cover Letter.

I personally applied to over 500 different positions all around Canada and got 10 interview and 1 offer.
So I guess keep applying!