+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[BC paper based application] what is AR and AOR?

tangsheng

Jul 9, 2021
From my understanding,

AR is the date IRCC received your package
AOR is the date you get the email notification from IRCC that your case have been under processing

and AR date only can be known once you have the AOR notification, is my understanding correct?

thank you so much!

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
From my understanding,

AR is the date IRCC received your package
AOR is the date you get the email notification from IRCC that your case have been under processing

and AR date only can be known once you have the AOR notification, is my understanding correct?

thank you so much!
You are quite right. AR stands for - Arrival Date. The day your file got delivered to IRCC.
AOR - Acknowledgment Of Receipt. An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted

tangsheng

Jul 9, 2021
You are quite right. AR stands for - Arrival Date. The day your file got delivered to IRCC.
AOR - Acknowledgment Of Receipt. An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted

thank you so much! Here is a follow-up question:

when people usually saying paper PNP application of PR card is slow, does that refer to the period of getting the File Number? Once got the file number, the speed will be almost same as the express entry or other application?

Reactions: Babit Bhatia

Afra-Sunnix

Jul 19, 2021
Guys, My EE profile expired last week, few days after I linked my OINP- Non express account. Now seems I cannot make an EE profile getting an error like "you already have a PR in progress"!
Since the OINP process is around 2 years! I prefered to have CEC profile as well, as I have a score of 495!
I called IRCC after too many attempt but the guy had no idea about it! (Newly hired??)
Do you know if I can submitt an EE or not because of a OINP application?? Really dissapointed :(

Reactions: a_ja

a_ja

Sep 17, 2022
Guys, My EE profile expired last week, few days after I linked my OINP- Non express account. Now seems I cannot make an EE profile getting an error like "you already have a PR in progress"!
Since the OINP process is around 2 years! I prefered to have CEC profile as well, as I have a score of 495!
I called IRCC after too many attempt but the guy had no idea about it! (Newly hired??)
Do you know if I can submitt an EE or not because of a OINP application?? Really dissapointed :(
That sucks! I had no idea about that

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Can we apply for Non-Express Entry and Express entry at the same time?

sophiaella

Apr 5, 2023
Whether you're looking to refresh a single room, or transform an entire building, our Painting Services in Dubai has the expertise and experience to get the job done right. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a consultation. Let us help you bring new life to your space with our professional painting services.

evieisla

Apr 14, 2023
CC0 textures are popular among artists, designers, developers, and other creative professionals because they provide a cost-effective and convenient way to access high-quality digital assets for their projects without worrying about copyright issues or licensing restrictions. They can be easily customized, modified, or combined with other textures to create unique and original works.