+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Student Applying for Fall 2014 - Discuss Queries Here

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nusrathq said:
I applied yesterday. It was some experience my God! Only took me 11 hours to get done with submitting the app!!! I reached vfs new office at 9am & got out at 8pm!

Anyway I heard they are starting the online application from May 1. I guess online will be better & might save you time. & do read the instructions for filling up the forms very carefully. I saw many applicants waiting the whole day & then found out they have made some mistakes in the forms & they had to go back.
OMG it was surely a bad experience. You have admitted to which university? Are you sure VFS Dhaka office is starting online application? How?

nusrathq

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
0125/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armbd said:
OMG it was surely a bad experience. You have admitted to which university? Are you sure VFS Dhaka office is starting online application? How?
Check out the below link. People were saying this includes Bangladeshi applicants as well. You need to pay the fees & give biometric in vfs nonetheless.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=4

Md Raihan

Feb 24, 2014
Anyone who has applied MSc for Fall at MUN in January, 2014 and sent papers in late February, got reply from MUN. Please response.....i m waiting since then....

FAAziz

Apr 21, 2014
I applied yesterday. It was some experience my God! Only took me 11 hours to get done with submitting the app!!! I reached vfs new office at 9am & got out at 8pm!

Really horrible experience in the VFS. Hope online application would alleviate the situation for all the applicants.

Did you talk to Deborah Wright, Assistance Director for GDBA at Concordia University, for the course registration guidelines? If you have not already, you probably will. We can discuss which courses to take for Fall'14, if you want of course. My fiancee is taking Accounting, Stats, Organizational Behavior and Managerial Economics. It would be great if you share your choices as well for Fall'14.

Hoping that we both get the visa and go through the ordeals together.

Faisal

RSUST

May 4, 2014
Hellow,
Members,
I completed my 04 year BSS (honours in Social Work) in 2012 & interested to study in Winnipeg Canada as one of my cousin live there as a permanent residence.
Actually i got poor GPA in my Bachelor degree & won't eligible to do a Master's program in Manitoba as i contacted many of the Universities.

that's why I've only option to apply for a post graduate Certificate or Diploma or Second bachelor degree in colleges of Manitoba.
As i know it is hard to get a study permit for studying in a Diploma program or post graduate program, can i get admitted to a second Bachelor program?

or which study program would be suitable for me?

Please assist me in this regard & i'll be very grateful if do so.

zannat

May 8, 2014
Md Raihan said:
Anyone who has applied MSc for Fall at MUN in January, 2014 and sent papers in late February, got reply from MUN. Please response.....i m waiting since then....
hi!
i have got admission offer letter for epidemiology post graduate diploma course for fall, 2013 from MUN. I deferred it for fall, 2014. will apply for study visa very soon. I saw, you applied in MSc Neuroscience. what are they replied ??did they say their decision ?
want to contact with some body who is going to study in MUN for Fall, 2014.

nusrathq

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
0125/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAAziz said:

Really horrible experience in the VFS. Hope online application would alleviate the situation for all the applicants.

Did you talk to Deborah Wright, Assistance Director for GDBA at Concordia University, for the course registration guidelines? If you have not already, you probably will. We can discuss which courses to take for Fall'14, if you want of course. My fiancee is taking Accounting, Stats, Organizational Behavior and Managerial Economics. It would be great if you share your choices as well for Fall'14.

Hoping that we both get the visa and go through the ordeals together.

Faisal
Yes! lets keep our fingers crossed so that we all get done with this successfully & maybe have a forum members' party in Canada someday... ;D
Btw did your fiancee apply for visa yet?

Md Raihan

Feb 24, 2014
zannat said:
hi!
i have got admission offer letter for epidemiology post graduate diploma course for fall, 2013 from MUN. I deferred it for fall, 2014. will apply for study visa very soon. I saw, you applied in MSc Neuroscience. what are they replied ??did they say their decision ?
want to contact with some body who is going to study in MUN for Fall, 2014.
Hi
My application decision is still under processing!!!!!
Can u please share ur profile with me? U can inbox me.....
Regards
Rasel

nyn

May 17, 2014
Hi
I am going to apply for student visa for canada from bangladesh.
I got admission in the PhD program with full funding.
My sponsor is my sister. But I need the letter of explanation why she (sponsor other than parent) is sponsoring me (student.
and also a sample of "Declaration of sponsorship"
If anyone has the sample copy please inbox me.
My email id: nayan0314@gmail.com
I will be really grateful to you if you send the documents.
Thank you.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Any update guys?

My Univ of Windsor online status changed to provisional acceptance. Does anyone know what does it indicate?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Finally accepted to Univ of Windsor :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nafs

May 23, 2014
Hi

I have received acceptance letter for a 2-year graduate program. I will be applying for study permit. I would like to take my wife along with me. Please provide suggestions on which type of visa to apply for my wife - TRV or OWP? She is currently working in a marketing company for the last 2 years. We are from Bangladesh, and we have sufficient funds to support both of us for 2 years of study.

I m having trouble filling up the study permit. Under the section of my detailed cost.... my university funding is covering almost the total expenses of my wife and myself (i.e. 14K x 2 years + tuition fees for 2 years). My parents will be sponsoring me as well. How much do i write in the place which funds available for stay in Canada - university funding, my personal fund and...?

Looking forward to your kind suggestions.

Thanks, Nafs

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
Hi everyone..I hope anyone can reply me because I am really worried so my maternal uncle sponsored me he showed his bank statement around 70 lac and a property he has also my father showed around 10lac in his account so my question is its been 4 weeks and still I didnt hear anything so is there something I should be worried about? ? What are the risk of my visa getting rejected??

omi.islam

Jun 11, 2014
Hi everyone I have applied for Canadian Study Permit at May 22nd,2014. Singapore embassay received my file at 27th of May.

University: Saint Mary's University (as a transfer student as all my credits were accepted)

They still haven't call me for medical, as my tracking id still says my file is under process. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same situation.