+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Student Applying for Fall 2014 - Discuss Queries Here

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not seeing too many students Applying for Fall this year!!! What is happening???

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
mgmbbd said:
Not seeing too many students Applying for Fall this year!!! What is happening???
Feels like that. I am awaiting decisions from Calgary, Regina and Windsor. What about U?

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply for visa on May'14.. because i'll get my LOA within April from confederation college. So, i need to ready all other documents basically "financial sponsors & funds". I need to know, how to show bank documents like FDR, DPS, Bond (Sanchoy potro), Property. please guide me in details.
Thanks in advance

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Hi guys.

Whats the update of everyone here? My Univ of Windsor application is referred to department. Univ or regina application also pending department selection. And Calgary also

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've a question "Is low grade responsible for visa rejection" ?

And also In the present I am in a university and doing Bachelor in Electrical Engineering(4 yrs) but I already applied to Confederation College in Advanced Diploma on Electrical Engineering Technology(3 yrs)... will it get me a rejection for going Bachelor to A.D. Huh?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
mithun_ca said:

And also In the present I am in a university and doing Bachelor in Electrical Engineering(4 yrs) but I already applied to Confederation College in Advanced Diploma on Electrical Engineering Technology(3 yrs)... will it get me a rejection for going Bachelor to A.D. Huh?
I have no idea on visa rejection. And yes, why would U apply for advanced diploma after bachelors? This doesn't make any sense at all. Think rationally. Would U given the visa to anyone had U been the visa officer?

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
I have no idea on visa rejection. And yes, why would U apply for advanced diploma after bachelors? This doesn't make any sense at all. Think rationally. Would U given the visa to anyone had U been the visa officer?
dude i haven't complete my bachelor yet, i've done only 7 semester and trying to transfer few credits if possible.

LiftedR

May 30, 2012
mithun_ca said:

low grade is not a reason for visa rejection. they just want to make sure u are a genuine student and genuinely wants to go canada for study purpose.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
mithun_ca said:
dude i haven't complete my bachelor yet, i've done only 7 semester and trying to transfer few credits if possible.
Credit transfer should be fine I guess. But again the question arises why are you going to transfer when ur in 7th semester? You are just 1 semester away from completing undergrad. And again why wud you choose Advanced Diploma when U are doing Bachelors? Bachelors has more value than Advanced Diploma. Do think about it. You will have to clarify and give some strong reasoning for your choice of program.

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am from Bangladesh. i am planning to apply for visa on May'14.. because i'll get my LOA within April. So, i need to ready all other documents basically "financial sponsors & funds". I need know, how to show bank documents like FDR, DPS, Bond (Sanchoy potro), Property. please guide me in details.
Thanks in advance Smiley

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mithun_ca said:
i am from Bangladesh. i am planning to apply for visa on May'14.. because i'll get my LOA within April. So, i need to ready all other documents basically "financial sponsors & funds". I need know, how to show bank documents like FDR, DPS, Bond (Sanchoy potro), Property. please guide me in details.
Thanks in advance Smiley
As far as FDR, DPS, Sonchoy Potro are concern, you just ask your bank to provide you Certificate for each of them and also mentioning the equivalent Canadian amount in it. For property, you need to visit a CA Firm for Property Valuation. They will do everything for you. I am providing you the address of a CA firm. They are really good.

Md Anisur Rahman FCA Dhaka
Address: 9 Circuit House Road (1st floor), Dhaka-1000
Phone: +880-2-8318179, 01552380146
Email: anisurfca@yahoo.com

Hope that helps!!!

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armbd said:
As far as FDR, DPS, Sonchoy Potro are concern, you just ask your bank to provide you Certificate for each of them and also mentioning the equivalent Canadian amount in it. For property, you need to visit a CA Firm for Property Valuation. They will do everything for you. I am providing you the address of a CA firm. They are really good.

Md Anisur Rahman FCA Dhaka
Address: 9 Circuit House Road (1st floor), Dhaka-1000
Phone: +880-2-8318179, 01552380146
Email: anisurfca @ yahoo.com

Hope that helps!!!
Thanks for ur info.
can u tell about police certificate ? should i obtain it from my present address or permanent address ? or it does not matter ?
And how much do I have to pay for it ?
Thanks in advance :)

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mithun_ca said:
Thanks for ur info.
can u tell about police certificate ? should i obtain it from my present address or permanent address ? or it does not matter ?
And how much do I have to pay for it ?
Thanks in advance :)
Well regarding the PCC, if you are staying in Dhaka then You can apply directly thru the One Stop Service at the DMP office situated in Mintu Road (Beside Officers' Club). You have to deposit BDT 500 at Sonali/Bangladesh Bank with a specific Challan Code. Then Write an application and then submit. It takes only 7 days. They will courier the certificate to your address. Visit http://www.dmp.gov.bd/application/index/page/police-clearance-certificate

Now which address? You can use your present address or permanent address (hardly matters as what I have seen). If you are living outside Dhaka, then it'll be a bit difficult for you to obtain the PCC as sometimes it takes more than 5/6 months (I have seen people with such issues).

Hope that helps!!!

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Any updates guys? Did anyone receive offer letters yet?