+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

yogirlpree

May 1, 2018
hey everyone,

I have applied a paper based visa on the 21st of march. Still awaiting response from the Bangalore embassy. I would like to be added to the whatsapp group in order to further discuss our situations!

cheers

My number: +852 5682 5847

(Ps. do remember to use the code (+852)

thanks!

Pree

yogirlpree

May 1, 2018
I have linked my paper application to online application - the status of the same is

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please assist
Could you please explain how you linked your paper based application online, it would be very helpful! :) thank you

crazysid4canada

Apr 17, 2018
I have submitted a letter to vfs asking to expedite my visa process as it has been more than 9 weeks....they didn’t even respond on that and I’m still waiting....so just sit back and wait for your turn.... keep your mind off this process....it is easy to say and tough to follow....just chill

yogirlpree

May 1, 2018
I have submitted a letter to vfs asking to expedite my visa process as it has been more than 9 weeks....they didn’t even respond on that and I’m still waiting....so just sit back and wait for your turn.... keep your mind off this process....it is easy to say and tough to follow....just chill
when are you planning to leave?