+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
21.3 mum vfs paper applctn , currently being processed in bangalore.

How about yourself. I have passed 5 weeks now and 2nd may will be the 6th week
28th March - paper based application , forwarded to Bangalore embassy. You are exactly one week ahead me!!
Let’s hope that we will hear something positive in the coming week :)

Reactions: rajdeepre

Shivahari

Apr 13, 2018
Hello guys..
Me & my two cousin applied on 26th March at banglor Embassy..My college will be start on 16th may still I get update only medical is cleared how much the time they will take?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hello guys..
Me & my two cousin applied on 26th March at banglor Embassy..My college will be start on 16th may still I get update only medical is cleared how much the time they will take?
Hi..
It’s really tough to wait for long especially when classes are about to start ..
Shiva there are many students who are also waiting for their application to be processed on time for may intake including me & most of ours classes are going to start in first week of May .
And I have a deadline of 30th to send a copy of port of entry to the university , else they will either cancel my admission or defer if not deferred previously ..
Have gone through one rejection earlier for sept intake last year and already got deferred to May intake ..Even I’m worried how long does embassy would take to give visa ..

Don’t worry.. we all will get through our visa ... Have patience & hope for the best !!

rajdeepre

Apr 21, 2018
Hi..
It’s really tough to wait for long especially when classes are about to start ..
Shiva there are many students who are also waiting for their application to be processed on time for may intake including me & most of ours classes are going to start in first week of May .
And I have a deadline of 30th to send a copy of port of entry to the university , else they will either cancel my admission or defer if not deferred previously ..
Have gone through one rejection earlier for sept intake last year and already got deferred to May intake ..Even I’m worried how long does embassy would take to give visa ..

Don’t worry.. we all will get through our visa ... Have patience & hope for the best !!
Be positive shiva. It will work out. Remember everything happens at the right time and always happens for the best. Lets keep our heads high and send positive vibes !

Reactions: Manohar Rathod