+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Many
I have applied under SPP category - Cambrian College at Brampton. Generally it take 16 to 20 days for SPP application to be processed, then why there would be a delay?
Lots of applications in queue who applied under spp College even I was applied on 23rd match and my college also spp. I think you did mistake as deadline for may under spp College is 31st March, whosoever applied after it have issues to get visa. sorry to say that but it's true. Maybe you have to defer of visa not arrived on time.

Apr 26, 2018
Many

Lots of applications in queue who applied under spp College even I was applied on 23rd match and my college also spp. I think you did mistake as deadline for may under spp College is 31st March, whosoever applied after it have issues to get visa. sorry to say that but it's true. Maybe you have to defer of visa not arrived on time.

I have linked my paper application to online application - the status of the same is

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please assist

Reactions: yogirlpree

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I have linked my paper application to online application - the status of the same is

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please assist
Everything is going normal. I have same status as yours.

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
So that means they considered my application?

Correct?
They just collect our application not review it whenever they start review most of cases they got refused. Only 10% people get their visa who applied after deadline. I strongly recommend you to defer your application before your college registration is over. If you are fail to get visa in 1st attempt than your eligibility for spp Colleges is lost. You never applied under spp in future. Take decision wisely. I hope you get visa on time and pray for it bro.

Apr 26, 2018
They just collect our application not review it whenever they start review most of cases they got refused. Only 10% people get their visa who applied after deadline. I strongly recommend you to defer your application before your college registration is over. If you are fail to get visa in 1st attempt than your eligibility for spp Colleges is lost. You never applied under spp in future. Take decision wisely. I hope you get visa on time and pray for it bro.

How to defer the application?

rajdeepre

Apr 21, 2018
Hello people , latest update is still visa being processed at bangalore. Lets b+ve and hopeful . pls share good news if any